• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 2

Alex Richards

Domesday Clock update: 1.5 Williams till Midknight
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
Seeing as there's interest in doing this again. If we get enough numbers, I think I might split the group into a couple of smaller ones running consecutively.

Rules are as before:

The rules are pretty simple.

1. Everyone interested in participating posts as such here. Once we've got a big enough group, I'll randomise the list.

2. The first person in the list creates an AH map or graphic (wikibox, flag with description, etc.).

3. They then PM that to the next person in the list, and only the next person in the list, and indicate here that they have done so. (Although @Sideways, would you mind if we also included the sidewasy account here as it would help later organisation)

4. The next person has to create a map or graphic that's set in the same universe as the one they've received, then PM it to the next one in the list and so on.

5. Once we get to the end of the list, each person either posts their thing in order, or PMs them to me so I can post them in order or something and we get to see what we've ended up with.

See the last thread for reference.

Oh... fuck. I definitely sent it to Makemakean, because I used the first list above - I'm third in both so it looked like the top one was the list to use.

Sorry @Alex Richards, I figure you can swap places with Max without issue?

Not a problem, no.

@Makemakean - send it on to @Von Callay when you're done, and @Electric Sheep if you could send your finished one on to me please.

It's entirely my fault for jinxing it by posting about how fast it was moving, tbh.

Back