• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Site listed as not secure on Android.

I'm sure it didn't use to say so, but I've noticed that this site has been listed as not secure on Chrome on my Android phone for at least a month now.

Just thought I'd raise the issue.
Not normally a problem, but I do occasionally get redirected away from the site when I try to connect when using mobile data rather than WiFi.

It is working fine on my android. Maybe something to do with your service provider if it is just saying it when you're on dayta?

On Windows, if I try to type "https://" before the address, I get this:

1605839406963.png

Looking at the error code, it seems like the SSL certificate is expired or something like that, and that's what keeps a secure connection from being created.

It is working fine on my android. Maybe something to do with your service provider if it is just saying it when you're on dayta?

It says it's not secure even when connected on WiFi, it's just I only get redirected when I try to access the site using mobile data.

It's not a massive issue for me, as I'm usually in a WiFi zone, but just thought I'd mention it in case it was solveable.

Back