• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Sea Lion Press on iBooks

Matt

Sorry if this has been brought up before but are there plans to make the entirety of SPL’s works available for purchase on iBooks or is it going to be a majority Kindle exclusive endeavor for the foreseeable future?

I’m asking because i just prefer iBooks and my iPad/pod/phone over Kindle is all.

Sorry if this has been brought up before but are there plans to make the entirety of SPL’s works available for purchase on iBooks or is it going to be a majority Kindle exclusive endeavor for the foreseeable future?

I’m asking because i just prefer iBooks and my iPad/pod/phone over Kindle is all.

There is a free Kindle App that you can install on your iPhone/iPad, if that helps.

About 12 of our books are on iBooks, I will move the rest over next month. I will admit I wanted to see if there was demand for it, as iBook sales have been very low – but one customer is good enough reason to do it. It will take a while, though.

Any updates? I see a few more have been added onto iBooks, but there are others which have vanished(maybe?).

Any updates? I see a few more have been added onto iBooks, but there are others which have vanished(maybe?).
Nothing to report yet, I'm leaving my day job at the moment and when I've done so, I plan to take a full week working 9-5 on SLP to get lots of overdue admin done.

Back