• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Samantha Smith: the Littlest Diplomat lives

Apparently she was starring in a TV show when she died, so maybe if that goes well she could have become a regular TV show actress?

I could see her starting a charity or non-profit or something, but more likely she falls into obscurity as an adult like most famous children.

After a week off, I want to apologise and explain. I didn't mean to offend anyone, let alone Smith's family - Samantha was described as "gawky" in a New York magazine review of her performance in her series Lime Street and reading in an interview with her mother that she wanted to be a ballerina... the image of a gawky ballerina seemed funny. I'm sorry.

After a week off, I want to apologise and explain. I didn't mean to offend anyone, let alone Smith's family - Samantha was described as "gawky" in a New York magazine review of her performance in her series Lime Street and reading in an interview with her mother that she wanted to be a ballerina... the image of a gawky ballerina seemed funny. I'm sorry.

Maybe just stop talking about little girls on here for a bit?

Your apology for the discomfort you caused is appreciated. Please now take note that you are out of warnings when it comes to discussing, for want of a better word, 'little girls'. There's no reason to discuss them on this forum, especially not make threads about their murders or disappearances, and if this occurs one single time more then the moderation team has agreed that you will no longer be welcome on this forum. Please feel free to continue discussing AH writing as you see fit.

Back