• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Review: Queensway

Little bit of trivia. Given Galloway's somewhat thin skinned reaction to online criticism of him in the past, I asked Meadow if he was comfortable publishing this before I put up.

I have never done that with any other review. You know the book's gone down well, when you have to do that.

It is isn't it. I was expecting generic leftist fantasy, instead of insane ramblings fantasy.

It veers between the two - one paragraph the plucky leftists are planning their next attack or fleeing/hiding out from the Gestapo, next paragraph the Gestapo/SD are torturing some poor unfortunates - like the injured catering staff of the building that just been blown up, and then Mosley triggers a mini-Kristnallnacht on the East End.

It's like an atrocity wish list.

Does Harry Kane come on during the match at Wembley?

Yes!
He shoots
Reinhard Heydrich
in the denouement. But is he dead? 💀

You'll have to buy the next book to find out!

Like others I had been anticipating a review of this but you've knocked it out the park.
This is a good review of a book that sounds even worse than we'd speculated.

Thank you for all this undeserved praise!

I could be snarky about other people's work all day.

Little bit of trivia. Given Galloway's somewhat thin skinned reaction to online criticism of him in the past, I asked Meadow if he was comfortable publishing this before I put up.

I have never done that with any other review. You know the book's gone down well, when you have to do that.

Yeah I am somewhat concerned over whether a legal envelope will show up at SLP's door.

Back