• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Review: Queensway

Arthur_Phuxache

i was born yesterday, hatch'd from a golden egg

Arthur_Phuxache

It is isn't it. I was expecting generic leftist fantasy, instead of insane ramblings fantasy.
It veers between the two - one paragraph the plucky leftists are planning their next attack or fleeing/hiding out from the Gestapo, next paragraph the Gestapo/SD are torturing some poor unfortunates - like the injured catering staff of the building that just been blown up, and then Mosley triggers a mini-Kristnallnacht on the East End.

It's like an atrocity wish list.

Arthur_Phuxache

Does Harry Kane come on during the match at Wembley?
Yes!
He shoots
Reinhard Heydrich
in the denouement. But is he dead? 💀

You'll have to buy the next book to find out!

Like others I had been anticipating a review of this but you've knocked it out the park.
This is a good review of a book that sounds even worse than we'd speculated.
Thank you for all this undeserved praise!

I could be snarky about other people's work all day.

Artaxerxes

0 days since our last fuckup
Little bit of trivia. Given Galloway's somewhat thin skinned reaction to online criticism of him in the past, I asked Meadow if he was comfortable publishing this before I put up.

I have never done that with any other review. You know the book's gone down well, when you have to do that.
Yeah I am somewhat concerned over whether a legal envelope will show up at SLP's door.