• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Resurrection Day Maps

MAC161

Published by SLP
Wasn't sure if this post should be here, or elsewhere on the forum, but here seemed the most relevant:

Just finished re-reading Resurrection Day by Brendan Dubois (an AH novel on the Cuban Missile Crisis leading to WWIII), and have been trying to find any maps of the novel's world that might exist, on AH.com or elsewhere. If anyone knows where these may be found, please shoot me a link; if not, or none exist, and anybody who's read the book and has mapmaking skills is interested, I encourage you to try your hand at building some! The story's got a few elements that strain credulity a bit even for AH, but it's a good thriller-style work overall, so check it out any which way!

Wasn't sure if this post should be here, or elsewhere on the forum, but here seemed the most relevant:

Just finished re-reading Resurrection Day by Brendan Dubois (an AH novel on the Cuban Missile Crisis leading to WWIII), and have been trying to find any maps of the novel's world that might exist, on AH.com or elsewhere. If anyone knows where these may be found, please shoot me a link; if not, or none exist, and anybody who's read the book and has mapmaking skills is interested, I encourage you to try your hand at building some! The story's got a few elements that strain credulity a bit even for AH, but it's a good thriller-style work overall, so check it out any which way!

I have a thread for queries like this, but unfortunately it’s a bit empty.

Back