• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Promos of Non-SLP Works

Hello!

I am a new member, and would like to clarify whether it's permissible to post updates and promos for non-SLP works on this site, in the forum or on one's user profile.

Dom

Up For A Dirty Brexit
Patreon supporter
Hello!

I am a new member, and would like to clarify whether it's permissible to post updates and promos for non-SLP works on this site, in the forum or on one's user profile.
Do you mean post works which SLP haven't published?

We have no problem with that at all. The majority of works here are more for practice and thought exercise than stuff that SLP has published.

Skinny87

Crashed Rommel's staff car
Patreon supporter
Do you mean post works which SLP haven't published?

We have no problem with that at all. The majority of works here are more for practice and thought exercise than stuff that SLP has published.
I think the poster also means if one can advertise AH books not published by SLP on the forum somehow?

Meadow

Can be unilaterally revoked
Administrator
Sea Lion Press staff
Published by SLP
I think the poster also means if one can advertise AH books not published by SLP on the forum somehow?
There is a forum for discussion of non-SLP published work, as long as discussion of those works is at least an attempt at a discussion rather than a posted-once-and-never-replied-to-again advertisement for a book, I think it's fine to say 'you can buy this here'.

@MAC88

There is a forum for discussion of non-SLP published work, as long as discussion of those works is at least an attempt at a discussion rather than a posted-once-and-never-replied-to-again advertisement for a book, I think it's fine to say 'you can buy this here'.

@MAC88
This is partly what I was looking for; mainly I was wondering if there's a way to link the updates I regularly post on Twitter, Wordpress and Unbound.co.uk to a forum on this site, so that my work(s) can be discussed and critiqued as well as spread to a wider audience.

Skinny87

Crashed Rommel's staff car
Patreon supporter
This is partly what I was looking for; mainly I was wondering if there's a way to link the updates I regularly post on Twitter, Wordpress and Unbound.co.uk to a forum on this site, so that my work(s) can be discussed and critiqued as well as spread to a wider audience.
You could create a signature, such as mine which links to my blog?