• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

PODs of the Thirty Years War XXVII

I suppose the next update will be the Swedes tossing away this new advantage and the Imperial forces failing to capitalize on said fuck up so things remain more or less the same.

Ferdinand III will be played tonight by Tim Curry.

Banér really was not a nice man at all, even by the poor and slipping standards of the time. Easy to see why Flint chose him as the villain among the Swedes for the Saxony crisis.

I suppose the next update will be the Swedes tossing away this new advantage and the Imperial forces failing to capitalize on said fuck up so things remain more or less the same.
This makes me realise that the Thirty Years' War is crying out for a European version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

We are firmly into the 'can you capture this fortified location? What do you mean that you haven't got the men, money or supplies to do so? What do you mean the whole Electorate hasn't either?' phase of the war.

Back