• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

PoDs of the Thirty Years War - Part VII

Never posted on this one in particular at the time but as I am going back through all of these figured I might as well now.

I have nothing of value to contribute so instead I will amuse myself and hopefully others by pondering the notion that the Danes and Sweden could have put their differences aside and waged a joint campaign before inevitably slaughtering each other weeks before the first Imperial Soldier arrived on the scene because what is religion or strategic priorities or sanity against screwing over the neighbours?

Never posted on this one in particular at the time but as I am going back through all of these figured I might as well now.

I have nothing of value to contribute so instead I will amuse myself and hopefully others by pondering the notion that the Danes and Sweden could have put their differences aside and waged a joint campaign before inevitably slaughtering each other weeks before the first Imperial Soldier arrived on the scene because what is religion or strategic priorities or sanity against screwing over the neighbours?

Well, really Sweden was the only real enemy Denmark had. Others were Foes of Inconvenience only.

Back