• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

PODs of the Thirty Years War L

Congratulations to @Alex Richards indeed for this remarkable series - could easily be compiled as a book, hint hint.

Getting to L in Roman numerals is always special. I remember doing one of those fake newspaper front pages for a school project and implying 'distant future' by talking about a royal visit by King Henry L.

Congratulations to @Alex Richards indeed for this remarkable series - could easily be compiled as a book, hint hint.

Getting to L in Roman numerals is always special. I remember doing one of those fake newspaper front pages for a school project and implying 'distant future' by talking about a royal visit by King Henry L.

He a Reuss?

Of course, in Greek numbers Henry Lambda would be the Eleventh. Still respectable, but not an insane prospect.

One of those examples where you try to do an exaggerated joke as a kid and it turns out to be an actual thing.

Quite. And there are the Günthers of Schwarzburg too.

Good god, I missed the last article!

Splendid job, Alex. Exhaustively detailed, with a great eye for personality. Well done.

This was one of the highlights of the last two years and something you should be incredibly proud of.

I hope that you eventually embark upon a similar project in an area that interests you so we can have more of this content.

I have plans (now definitely post-May elections) for a few companion maps for this series, and have outline ideas for a 'making fantasy maps' series.

Back