• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Perse's Graphics and Gubbinz

Which frontispiece should I use?

• Version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Volkssturmbewegung/Deutschnationale Volkssturmbewegung Posters
92BykCY.png
POE2A9V.png

A pair of election posters for the Deutschnationale Volkssturmbewegung/Volkssturmbewegung in my timeline, Of Poets and Supermen. Based off of this Hashomer Hatzair poster from OTL, the text can be loosely translated as "Soldiers! Workers! Scholars! Forwards for Germany!".

Great Leap Forward Petrosianist Posters 2.0
Here's some more Soviet propaganda, this time focusing on the economic policies of the Petrosianist government.

View attachment 28553

A pair of posters promoting Premier Kamo's "Great Leap Forward", the continuation and overhaul of the New Economic Policy. The top poster features a man with Eurasian features, symbolizing the concept of the New Soviet Man, blowing a bugle as fellow citizens march in the background. Roughly translated, the text reads "Comrades! Join together in the Great Leap Forward!" The bottom poster features Lenin himself pointing towards the East. Roughly translated, the text reads "Kamo's Great Leap Forward will finish what Lenin's NEP began". The two posters are based off of this Chinese poster and this Soviet poster, respectively.

View attachment 28514
Decided to redo these posters and apply a paper texture effect to give them a more faded and realistic look. Think it worked out pretty well, all things considered.

great leap forward 2.jpg

great leap forward.jpg

More Succession Game Memes/Discord Emoji Images
All I do is make memes and images for Discord emojis based off of succession games from the other place. This is my life now.

WEED EMPEROR.jpg
Based Weed Emperor Meme for Inquisition's Sci-Fi Tsarist Russia Succession Game, K Zvezdam - To the Stars!

vestanus.jpg
Vestanus Cossanicus Androgynus Discord Emoji image for True Whig's Roman Empire Succession Game, Despise Not Death.

kolkhoznik.png
This Grinning Bureaucratic Viper Of A Premier meme for @Kerguelen's Soviet Russia Succession Game, Darkness at Noon.

"Is Paris Burning?" Super Events
In a rare return to form, I made these vaguely HOI IV-ish super events in two different styles for my timeline/magnum opus on the other place, Of Poets and Supermen. First time doing this sort of thing and the first time in a while I've had the motivation to make something for OPAS, but I think they turned out well.

Paris V1.png

Paris V2.png

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Vittoria Disperata" and "Vittoria Futurista" Super Events
My foray into making custom HOI IV-style Super Events continues, this time with a pair of super events depicting two possible aftermaths of the Arengo del Italia in the late 1950s-early 1960s following Commandant Keller's retirement/death.

Vittoria Disperata.png
"The Black Brigades will steer the ship of state."

Vittoria Futurista.png
"The Spirit of Evolan Futurism will guide Italy into the future."

Finally, I made an attempt at adding music and some appropriate sound effects to the first event, to really make it pop. It cuts off a bit abruptly at the end, but I think it conveys a decent sense of the mood.

Back