• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Patreon supporter

Ncw8

Like the Bee Movie, but they’re all WASPIs
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
Just a quick question. I'm also supporting SLP on Patreon. Is there something that needs to be configured to get the "Patreon supporter" badge to display in the forum ?

Just a quick question. I'm also supporting SLP on Patreon. Is there something that needs to be configured to get the "Patreon supporter" badge to display in the forum ?
Nope, you just need to let me know your real name via PM – I'll confirm that you're a supporter and give you the badge.

I do it manually so have been relying on people whose real names I know as usernames on here!

Another Patreon question- are you going to look at a way to accept one-off donations, preferably in GBP? Once I'm gainfully employed I could consider Patreon, but the fees I get charged for foreign transactions are quite hefty.

Another Patreon question- are you going to look at a way to accept one-off donations, preferably in GBP? Once I'm gainfully employed I could consider Patreon, but the fees I get charged for foreign transactions are quite hefty.
Indeed we can do this, if you get in touch with me by PM whenever you're ready, I will let you know our company PayPal details, which if you're paying from the UK to us (as we're based in the UK) will go around foreign transactions.

I've finally got a job so finally decided to back the patreon, though I had a quick question about the Patreon rewards, for the $10 reward do we receive a physical poster or is it just online?

I've finally got a job so finally decided to back the patreon, though I had a quick question about the Patreon rewards, for the $10 reward do we receive a physical poster or is it just online?
Hi there, can you PM me your email address you used for Patreon? Thanks for your support!

The poster rewards are digital artwork, however we're about to bring that reward to an end as Jack is too busy to keep up with the schedule. I'll be messaging patrons about what we're replacing it with shortly.

Back