• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Password Reset issues

kratostatic

You Wouldn't Steal A Political Party
Pronouns
He/him
So I've been attempting to login to the site on my laptop a few times now (first time was a couple of weeks back, tried again just now), asking for a password reset, but I haven't received an email. I've checked my spam folder and I do normally receive email notifications for PMs etc to that address.

Not urgent as I'm constantly logged in on my phone, but if I do want to post something substantive I'd rather be able to use my computer!

So I've been attempting to login to the site on my laptop a few times now (first time was a couple of weeks back, tried again just now), asking for a password reset, but I haven't received an email. I've checked my spam folder and I do normally receive email notifications for PMs etc to that address.

Not urgent as I'm constantly logged in on my phone, but if I do want to post something substantive I'd rather be able to use my computer!
Not sure what's happened – you should be getting the email. I'll PM you as this is about passwords.

Seeing the same thing, sent a couple of reset emails to my Hotmail about an hour ago and no sign of them in any folder.

Edit: @Meadow

Last edited:
Still no reset email (fortunately password saved on my phone etc)

I have however had a giggle at the "got your password" emails in my spam filter while checking.

Still no reset email (fortunately password saved on my phone etc)

I have however had a giggle at the "got your password" emails in my spam filter while checking.
I’ll sort this out today.

Arta sent me a message saying he was still having trouble and couldn't access the site at all
I’m not sure what to do, then. I’ve PM’d him his new password. Can you PM me your contact details for him?

Good evening chaps, Arta here.

It's looking like Hotmail/Outlook is blocking emails from SLP entirely, tried registering with a second one and nothing through. Gmails coming through fine.

Good evening chaps, Arta here.

It's looking like Hotmail/Outlook is blocking emails from SLP entirely, tried registering with a second one and nothing through. Gmails coming through fine.
Bizarre. I’ll look into what I can do about that, but in the meantime, PM me.

Meadow not sure if there is much you can do, Hotmail blocks a ridiculous amount of sites without even putting them in Spam, I had to switch over all my Patreon, Kickstarter, etc accounts just because they all stopped working on there.

tldr fuck microsoft

Hey @Meadow I just tried to log into the forum on a computer, and was immediately locked out, but I can still post here.

Not a major issue but would you mind seeing if it could be unlocked or reset?

Back