• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Overanalysis of Wolfenstein Sauerkraut Burger

My favorite detail in Wolfenstein (outside of Nazi batman) was the email from a guy on the moon seeking a wife.
To:
das Reich Zeitung
Danziger Straße

Greetings,
I read in your newspaper the other day that you are now accepting contact ads. Being of the adventurous kind, I decided to give this a shot. Here is my ad:
"Dear future wife!

I am a tall, handsome space marine currently stationed on the moon. I have a highly successful career. My awards include: The Long Service Award, the Knight's Cross of Bravery, and the General Assault Badge. Back on earth, I live in an exclusive apartment near the center of Berlin. Being hugely successful in my career, I plan on one day moving to a house on the countryside. But sometimes, in space, it gets lonely without having a wife to come home to. Are you a cute, young girl who likes to cook and clean? Do you have hips suited for bearing many children? Four, five, six, and maybe even twelve? Are you tired of pursuing your own goals and the pressure of success and you want to settle down as a homemaker? Then join me on a romantic date when I get back from my six-month long space mission and I will show you the greatest time you've ever had in your life.
Your future husband, Oberst Dieter"
That's it. Please send all applicant to Crew Module 4, Box 7562489, The Moon.

Now it may not see all that important but... "Box 7562489." Does that mean almost 8 million people are on the moon? Or that so many people have been on the moon it is almost boring? Yet the letter speaks in tones where it is hard to determine just how honest the writer is. Yet his letter begins with "look at what a good Nazi I am" based on his medals. His housing situations is... interesting. Berlin is massive so what does a "exclusive" apartment mean?

I really want to know more about the world of Wolfenstein. Its bleak and horrible but fascinating. Unfortunately we don't see much of it.

We know that even high ranking Nazi officers and officials are expected to have loads of children which never really took off in Nazi Germany OTL because children are...well effort. I'd be interested to learn about family life in the Reich. The glimpses we see are horrible enough mind but its kind of like Man in the High Castle how even though the ideal is subverted and distressingly familiar its kind of intriguing all the same.

I really want to know more about the world of Wolfenstein. Its bleak and horrible but fascinating. Unfortunately we don't see much of it.

We know that even high ranking Nazi officers and officials are expected to have loads of children which never really took off in Nazi Germany OTL because children are...well effort. I'd be interested to learn about family life in the Reich. The glimpses we see are horrible enough mind but its kind of like Man in the High Castle how even though the ideal is subverted and distressingly familiar its kind of intriguing all the same.

Well the girl villain in the game is one of those Nazi brood mare medal winners.

Well the girl villain in the game is one of those Nazi brood mare medal winners.
Yeah I know. Thats who I was talking about.

And she's the second or third most important Nazi in the world given she's given command of a continent. That she still found time for like eight children whilst rising through the ranks says something.

I wonder if she's an exception or if its just what high ranking female Nazis have to do to get by.

Back