• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

NXIVM-Layers within Layers

That really is just... bizarre on so many levels.

Though I think the actress's name is Catherine Oxenburg rather than Clare.

What is it about this thing that seemed to particularly appeal to supporting actresses in 2000s Canadian science fiction television programmes?

What is it about this thing that seemed to particularly appeal to supporting actresses in 2000s Canadian science fiction television programmes?
Imagine you were some very special young person your whole life (Just like all the filthy rich kids who weren't on CW or SYFY shows) and hit an early success and then... it didn't keep going. You might have to question if you were special. But don't worry if you spend money on Keith he'll teach you a toxic blend of Buddhism and Ayn Rand (One of them left a workbook at the cafe once) that is all about saying you are special and other people are less then you because you are special and have always been special and a special destiny awaits you because you're an Ubermensch special person.

Imagine you were some very special young person your whole life (Just like all the filthy rich kids who weren't on CW or SYFY shows) and hit an early success and then... it didn't keep going. You might have to question if you were special. But don't worry if you spend money on Keith he'll teach you a toxic blend of Buddhism and Ayn Rand (One of them left a workbook at the cafe once) that is all about saying you are special and other people are less then you because you are special and have always been special and a special destiny awaits you because you're an Ubermensch special person.

Ah, the usual.

Also the woman who played Calley on Battlestar Galactica was recruited early and got All but two women from the cast to get really into it. One didn't show up ever and one was really cool and hung out with us in the cafe for lunch trying to figure out cool bars to go to since she'd taken a week vacation here and then realized it was a fucking cult and wasn't going back (Exactly who you'd think it was)

I can think of one dumb alternate history scenario in which NXIVM decides to expand even more and gets into trouble with Scientology. How this happens not sure, but I could see the two battling each other for control of Hollywood.

Back when I was an edgy 15 year old I kept asking my dad for money so I could buy a membership with the Knife website

I am an idiot
I mean these groups get a non zero amount of money from people who make one poor choice.

I can think of one dumb alternate history scenario in which NXIVM decides to expand even more and gets into trouble with Scientology. How this happens not sure, but I could see the two battling each other for control of Hollywood.
Honestly I think Scientology wins that fight. Perhaps even literally, David Miscavage is a bad person but apparently he is in good physical shape. Kieth Raniere was not...

Actually that is a weirdly funny image.

Back