• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

New titles

As I mentioned over in another thread, I'll be doing a livestream tomorrow at 1pm Central with the Dead Hand Radio podcast talking about Our Man on the Hill for those who might be interested. Going to be sure to give the larger SLP catalog a plug while I'm on there. Post a link when I have one to share.

As I mentioned over in another thread, I'll be doing a livestream tomorrow at 1pm Central with the Dead Hand Radio podcast talking about Our Man on the Hill for those who might be interested. Going to be sure to give the larger SLP catalog a plug while I'm on there. Post a link when I have one to share.
Good luck: hope it goes well!

Here’s the link, going live at 1pm Central (your time zone may vary).

Back