• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

New Schedule and Editor

Gary Oswald

It was Vampire Unions that got us Vampire Weekend
Published by SLP
Gone Fishing
Pronouns
he/him
Hello all,

@AndyC has been Magazine Editor since January 21st 2019 when it rebooted. He has been running daily articles during that time, all of which he was uploaded, edited and added pictures to himself. This is a magnificent effort and he has done a wonderful job on it.

But he is also a father, a husband, a local politician and a full time worker with many other demands on his time. So now he's got the magazine up and running, he has made the perfectly understandable decision to hand over his duties today.

As of tomorrow, January 21st 2020, a whole year after the magazine was rebooted, I will be editing and uploading the articles instead. So if any of you wish to submit new Articles, and you are all welcome to do so, if you could please send them to me by PM instead of Andy from now on.

These are big shoes to fill, but Andy has made it very easy in the handover and I want to thank him for what a great position he's left the Magazine.

The major change that you, the readers, will see is that I will be reducing the frequency of new articles. As of this week, we will be moving from a seven articles a week schedule to a four a week one.

Expect new articles every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, with our next article due this Wednesday.

Thank you for reading and thanks again Andy for all his hard work.

Gary

Wish to raise a glass to @AndyC on his retirement from the post. He has really done a lot to establish the SLP blog as a reliable and continuous source of material well worth reading!

Back