• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Moonbase, Episode 6: A World Apart, Part 6

Oh good grief that's a complicated web of courtships. And a probable Lesbian, which could provide another motive for things.

I'm not quite clear on why it doesn't make sense to hide a moon rock inside rather than it slipping in outside myself.

And then there's the prospect of someone who really doesn't want to see co-operation encouraged between nations sabotaging things.

I wonder how many people would need to be killed for supplies to last for long enough to have that pit dug.

I loved the line asking for a diagram about all of the relationships.

This chapter provided more information, but somehow left me less clear about what was happening than when I started the chapter.

I'm now getting the sense that all of Uwe's attempted philandering and the rest of the relationship elements are a red herring, and that the real motive was something quite different.

I share @Alex Richards question about why the moon rock had to have gotten there while outside the base, since it could have gotten there inside and it's hard to see why the suit wouldn't be damaged in the process of a moon rock getting in there outside.

I loved the line asking for a diagram about all of the relationships.

This chapter provided more information, but somehow left me less clear about what was happening than when I started the chapter.

I'm now getting the sense that all of Uwe's attempted philandering and the rest of the relationship elements are a red herring, and that the real motive was something quite different.

I share @Alex Richards question about why the moon rock had to have gotten there while outside the base, since it could have gotten there inside and it's hard to see why the suit wouldn't be damaged in the process of a moon rock getting in there outside.

Of course, the 'but the rock has to have gotten in outside' could well be a case of our protagonist's narrow thinking.

Back