• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Least favorite alt-history story?

For me, stuff like that and tons of wikiboxes/stock photos feels like a shortcut, for lack of a better word.
It might be a fun idea to just make an entire AH world out of a wiki, like you’re making a wiki from that world instead of posting “American election outcomes but my preferred candidate won instead of the actual person who won” over and over again with little or no context.

It might be a fun idea to just make an entire AH world out of a wiki, like you’re making a wiki from that world instead of posting “American election outcomes but my preferred candidate won instead of the actual person who won” over and over again with little or no context.
In that regard wikibox timelines really are the Corbis Timeline of a later day.

Most wikibox timelines have words, often whole multiple paragraphs of them, so if they are the contemporary descendants of Corbis timelines, they're also a huge step up the evolutionary ladder. Corbis timelines had single sentences at most, usually ending in an exclamation mark.
I don't think that either of them have a universal commonality in that regards. Sometimes they're fantastically detailed, other times either way they are "So here's the thing. Plz look at image. So yeah."

For All Time: Not Enough Alone was cringily convergent with OTL’s figures and arguably not ... globalized enough if only due to movement of refugees from collapsing states like the former China, Russia, Arabia etc.

MODERATOR POST

Your actions over the last while have been noted. Between the odd spamming behavior and now dragging in off-topic, off-site drama into this thread, your actions have crossed the line into what we consider to be disruptive and uncivil behavior. Because this has continued to escalate, you are kicked for a week. Please try to be more mindful of your posts and your behavior when you return.

Thank you.

Back