• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

Thank you George.

A little bird tells me that our free offer on "The Surly Bonds of Earth" appears to have done Quite Well, so best of luck with your own offer (which I've now publicised).
Thanks for your help: sadly Amazon seem very slow in making my offer live........

Thanks for your help: sadly Amazon seem very slow in making my offer live........
I thought your offer was more informal, i.e. somebody has to contact @Meadow and request the free book? I think the reason because (as I recently discovered) the straightforward 'make it free on Amazon' offer only lasts a week at most.

As Thande says, it's a manual process - Amazon doesn't allow BOGOF offers. People have to email me.

I thought your offer was more informal, i.e. somebody has to contact @Meadow and request the free book? I think the reason because (as I recently discovered) the straightforward 'make it free on Amazon' offer only lasts a week at most.
Some confusion here - I thought Tom was going to put it onto the Amazon pages; I'll check with him. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

As Thande says, it's a manual process - Amazon doesn't allow BOGOF offers. People have to email me.
My misunderstanding then - I thought the offer was going to go on the Amazon pages (I think one of your earlier emails suggests that it would be plugged on the pages for volumes one and two?)

My misunderstanding then - I thought the offer was going to go on the Amazon pages (I think one of your earlier emails suggests that it would be plugged on the pages for volumes one and two?)
I'll see what's going on there, PM me.

Amazon UK, as at 10.20am, Friday 28th August.

No SLP titles in either top hundred.

Well Met By Starlight no longer classed as a "new release".

Updates will be back when there is something to update!

Back