• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

Amazon UK, as at 11.30am, Saturday 4th January

Kindle AH new releases

Alternate Tastes of London #14

Amazon Australia sales figures as at 7:26am (EDST), 6 January:

Kindle AH new releases
Walking Through Dreams #24
Drake's Drum: The Reckoning #32

Kindle AH bestsellers
The Limpid Stream: Russia Without Lenin #84

Amazon UK, as at 11.15am, Sunday 5th January

Kindle AH new releases
Alternate Tastes of London #9

Strange - but nice!

Amazon UK, Kindle AH bestsellers as at 12.40am, Monday 6th January

The King Shall Have His Own Again (House of Stuart Sequence volume 2 of 9) #99

All other volumes in the Sequence up at the 200 mark or so - either a strong push or someone working their way through the whole lot!

Last edited:
Strange - but nice!

Amazon UK, Kindle AH bestsellers as at 12.40am, Monday 6th January

The King Shall Have His Own Again (House of Stuart Sequence volume 2 of 9) #99

All other volumes in the Sequence up at the 200 mark or so - either a strong push or someone working their way through the whole lot!
My very unscientific estimate is that it takes 2-3 recent sales to break into the UK top 100 bestsellers in Kindle AH. (Only 1 for Australia, probably 3-4 in US of A).

This is based just on observations over the last month or so, so this may also vary based on time of year. I'll cross-reference my observations to the actual sales data when it becomes available.

E: I can test this for myself on the Oz site once I do my next round of book purchases, but I can't order from the Amazon UK site without setting up a VPN or something similar.

My very unscientific estimate is that it takes 2-3 recent sales to break into the UK top 100 bestsellers in Kindle AH. (Only 1 for Australia, probably 3-4 in US of A).

This is based just on observations over the last month or so, so this may also vary based on time of year. I'll cross-reference my observations to the actual sales data when it becomes available.

E: I can test this for myself on the Oz site once I do my next round of book purchases, but I can't order from the Amazon UK site without setting up a VPN or something similar.

I'll see if I can cross-reference with sales figures from Tom when they are available at the end of February.........

Amazon UK, as at 11am, Monday 6th January

Kindle AH bestsellers
Drake's Drum: The Reckoning #96

Kindle AH new releases
Alternate Tastes of London #16

(House of Stuart Sequence doing nicely: all volumes at about 300 in bestseller rankings)

Amazon UK, as at 10.30am, Wednesday 8th January

Kindle AH new releases

Alternate Tastes of London #20

Amazon UK, as at 10.50am, Friday 10th January

Kindle AH new releases
Alternate Tastes of London #21

Amazon UK, as at 10.40am, Saturday 11th January

Kindle AH new releases
Alternate Tastes of London #14

Amazon UK, as at 9.45am, Sunday 12th January

Kindle AH new releases
Alternate Tastes of London #20