• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

Amazon UK, as at 10am, Thursday 18th July

No SLP books in either top one hundred.

Should any titles appear as best sellers in the future weeks I will, of course, let everyone know via this thread.

Boy in the Storm jumped from 600 and something to 105 this morning! I have no idea how that happened!

Well keep track of it's location for the next week or so then so I can compare it to the sales sheet. My gut says that's only 20~ copies moved, but that's still a big shift in our sales pattern.

Amazon UK, as at 8.50am, Sunday 28th July

Drakes Drum is #60 in Kindle AH bestsellers

Skinny 87, not sure really, I've been trying to drum up interest by posting on FB sites and message boards with an Alt-hist slant. I have very few reviews though (one in fact) so I'm a little worried about that...

As far as I have been able to see from previous jumps, a few sales (like 1 or 2) can cause a big job. Admittedly that's lower down, but it might be worth running those jumps against sales numbers when they become available.

That's on my to-do list. @Nick Sumner and @NickP and @Skinny87 remember though, we can't run the numbers until the gross sales sheet comes in. If you have any questions, the thread from the last time I did calcs should still be up. Just don't get too hyped up, because there are notable delays for those of us actually working the Amazon Mines.

Amazon UK, as at 8.20am, Monday 29th July

Drake's Drum - #40 on Kindle AH bestsellers list

Amazon UK, as at 10.05am, Tuesday 30th July

Drake's Drum - #70 on Kindle AH bestsellers list

Amazon UK, as at10am, Wednesday 31st July

Drake's Drum - #99 on Kindle AH bestsellers list

Back