• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

Not to sound mean-hearted or anything, but when will these updates continue? Will they continue when there is a new mass release? And i know there will be a future mass publication as the current Trouble will remain minor.

Not to sound mean-hearted or anything, but when will these updates continue? Will they continue when there is a new mass release? And i know there will be a future mass publication as the current Trouble will remain minor.
I'm happy and now able to start this up again. Currently there are no SLP books in either of the Amazon UK lists (bestsellers or new releases). I'll check daily but will only post if there are any changes.

It is really easy to check on the ranking of any Kindle book. Go to the page of the book you want to check and scroll down until you see a heading "Kindle rankings". Depending on the categories which have been assigned to the book, I think by Amazon but unsure on this, you will see your book's current position in the best selling list for that category. In the updates on this thread I always use and quote the Alternative History category.
If your book is a new release then, depending on sales, it may make it into the top 100 listing of new releases - this categorisation lasts for up to 30 days.
To check on this, click into the category listing shown on your book's page which will give you the top 100 best sellers. Scroll down this page and you will find a link to the top 100 new releases.

Back