• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Jeffrey Hunter lives?

one has to wonder, had he lived, would he have regretted missing out on the fame and fortune that the Trek stars got? Of course, at that time, nobody knew how big Star Trek would become. We have hindsight on our side.

Still, imagine the Classic Trek movies, with Jeff Hunter in the lead. How different would they have been?

I like the cage a great deal/. also i like the searchers a film Hunter did with John wayne.I dont think Hunter would regret not doing a t.v. series when a film career was what he wanted a film career.in the 70s he mict realise a film career is out of reach and he does another tv. series.i think he would be happy for the stars of trek.on the other hand if he stayed with star trek he relish seeing it transition to film because i believed he prefered film to t.v.Star trek would of been a different creation with pike .spock.mccoy.William Shatner would not be stereotyped and mict get bigger parts.Je ff Hunter would of prefered film career to t.v. in either scenario

Back