• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Help needed for a (simple) map of WW2 China in the France Fights On TL

Hendryk

Taken back control yet?
Published by SLP
A few years ago the authors of the France Fights On TL a.k.a. the Fantasque Time Line roped me into contributing to their project, by writing about the Chinese front. I've now made it to May 1944 and an alternate Operation Ichi-Go, for which I'm going to need an explanatory map. It doesn't need to be detailed, so long as it's better than the quick-and-dirty thing I came up with.

The differences from OTL include: the former Communist redoubt at Yan'an is now under Japanese occupation; the Nationalists have claimed back some Japanese-occupied territory in southern Hubei and northern Jiangxi; and (not displayed on this map) Canton has been liberated. The red arrows show the axes of the Ichi-Go offensive: north from Hong Kong and west from Shantou; south from Wuhan and west from Hangzhou; south from Luoyang and Zhengzhou, and north and northwest from Wuhan. The forces involved may be identified but that would be a bonus.

Attachments

• Opération Ichi-Go 1.jpg
    Opération Ichi-Go 1.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 7
Back