• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Gifting SLP e-books to others

TruthOfAngels

quiet! the robots are busy discovering truth
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm looking to find out whether SLP e-books can be purchased as gifts and, if so, how; my dad's birthday is coming up and I think he'd get a kick out of Agent Lavender.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm looking to find out whether SLP e-books can be purchased as gifts and, if so, how; my dad's birthday is coming up and I think he'd get a kick out of Agent Lavender.

The way I do it is I buy someone an amazon kindle voucher and sent them a list of e-books to buy in the note.

There's probably a better way but that's how I gifted Agent Lavender to my dad several years ago.

I've had no problems buying the e-books on Amazon for people using the Buy for Others function to send as a gift.

@TruthOfAngels just a tip I've come foul of from book reviewing - make sure you buy a gift voucher, or Buy Book for Other, in the same country's Amazon site as the recipient

So Amazon.com to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk to Amazon.co.uk

Otherwise it's a huge pain in the arse to exchange them

@TruthOfAngels just a tip I've come foul of from book reviewing - make sure you buy a gift voucher, or Buy Book for Other, in the same country's Amazon site as the recipient

So Amazon.com to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk to Amazon.co.uk

Otherwise it's a huge pain in the arse to exchange them
Cheers for that, Skinny. Fortunately my dad lives a scant 90 miles away, but useful to know as my last three partners have all been foreign so this could come up in the future.

Back