• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

George Galloway's Queensway

Speaking as an author, I couldn't care less if someone buys a copy just to mock it, providing they bought a copy that they otherwise wouldn't have. I'm sure Galloway has a thick enough skin that he wouldn't care if you said rude things about it, providing you paid him for the privilege.

Exactly.

We should steal a copy!

Speaking as an author, I couldn't care less if someone buys a copy just to mock it, providing they bought a copy that they otherwise wouldn't have. I'm sure Galloway has a thick enough skin that he wouldn't care if you said rude things about it, providing you paid him for the privilege.

The one thing the Gorgeous One has is a very, very thin skin. He'll be contacting Messrs Sue, Grabbitt and Runne over bad reviews.

It would be hilarious if this book turned out to be absolutely brilliant. Of course, the odds of that happening are about the same as me winning the lottery, getting struck by lightning, and then getting eaten by a shark, but it's possible.
ALRIGHT FINE YOU BASTARDS I'LL MESSAGE GALLOWAY AND BUY A COPY
Skinny

I love you

Skinny

Back