• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

For King & Country: An immersive theatre experience based on Operation Sea Lion

I'm thinking of the 2nd of March myself for the afternoon performance, I'm likely to be intensely busy from then to Easter Week and I hope I'm being taken away to the bins for my birthday.

It's probably worth saying that it'd be better to split and have a couple of smaller groups rather than try and get one big one as well.

For those to whom it is of interest, I am not in the shows being performed on:

Friday 15th March
Saturday 16th March
Sunday 17th March
Friday 12th April
Saturday 13th April
Sunday 14th April

The show is very good with or without me (the other guy who plays my role is exceptional), but obviously if you'd like to have some fun riffing AH with me one-on-one, or just have a drink after the show, I won't be around to do that on those dates.

@iainbhx - you still going down on March 2nd? Because I've just had another thing thrown my way so that's looking preferable for me right now.

I am waiting for confirmation that I am not working that weekend, which i should have by Friday. If not, then I will probably book.

I was just looking earlier and it appears the 2:30 1940 showing is now sold out. The 9th remains available for the moment, though AFAICT not much more than a dozen.

I can now confirm that I'll be coming to the two performances on Sat March 9th.
I've also booked for Sat March 9th but the 1940 performance only as I can't make the evening one. In-universe, clearly, after we lose to Herr Hitler then I shall hightail it out of the country with the crown jewels and leave Alex to pick up the pieces.

Just got home from 1940. Outstanding work - very entertaining for both myself and a friend who is into theatre but not particularly history. @Meadow was great, as were his colleagues.
I sadly doubt that I can make 1944 before the end of the run, but will keep an eye on both my diary and my budget.

Back