• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

For King & Country: An immersive theatre experience based on Operation Sea Lion

Just came back from this, and had tremendous fun. I was PM, and if our War Minister spread our resources rather too thinly the Home Secretary was quietly terrifying (Mosley was shot out of hand and troubled us no longer,) and the Propaganda Minister wrote some wonderful speeches.

I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow, but this was the most fun I've had at theater in ages.

Upon reflection, I am going to shamelessly boast that several audience members congratulated me on my performance, so I feel that my defiant speech calling on Parliament not to surrender must have gone well.

'I shall not lead a government that licks the jackboot of Herr Hitler!'

Skinny87

Strong sexual man in milk, screaming
Patreon supporter
Upon reflection, I am going to shamelessly boast that several audience members congratulated me on my performance, so I feel that my defiant speech calling on Parliament not to surrender must have gone well.

'I shall not lead a government that licks the jackboot of Herr Hitler!'
I'm sure the Wehrmacht firing squad were deeply moved

Meadow

Chaynjyookaydashtig
Administrator
Sea Lion Press staff
Published by SLP
Just came back from this, and had tremendous fun. I was PM, and if our War Minister spread our resources rather too thinly the Home Secretary was quietly terrifying (Mosley was shot out of hand and troubled us no longer,) and the Propaganda Minister wrote some wonderful speeches.

I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow, but this was the most fun I've had at theater in ages.
Very glad you enjoyed it - sorry I wasn’t there. I normally play Dougie, if you were wondering.