• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

'England Expects': Immersive show For King & Country gets an online prequel

All booked up—that's what I get for waiting six days before finally clicking on this thread. Well, hopefully the waiting list isn't too long. In any case, I absolutely love the idea of doing these over Zoom, especially for those of us on the other side of the Atlantic! Crisis was one of the most special experiences I've had in a while, but it'll be nice to be able to attend one of these performances from my room without pants on.

All booked up—that's what I get for waiting six days before finally clicking on this thread. Well, hopefully the waiting list isn't too long. In any case, I absolutely love the idea of doing these over Zoom, especially for those of us on the other side of the Atlantic! Crisis was one of the most special experiences I've had in a while, but it'll be nice to be able to attend one of these performances from my room without pants on.

Now look mate, I don't know how they do things in the USN, but the Royal Navy has standards

Okay so despite some desperate phoning around, I won't be able to attend this Friday. I will, however, be buying a new ticket for sure as and when they become available.

Until then, give the Regia Marina and Kreigsmarine a damn good thrashing.

Back