• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Editor on leave (14-29 August)

AndyC

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
Hi, all,

Just to let you know, I'm away from the morning of Wednesday 14th to late on Thursday 29th (family holiday).
@Meadow is taking the helm of the SLP Magazine during my absence, so please ensure all articles are copied to him from today onwards (so he can get visibility and to make sure none slip through the handover gaps).

Incidentally, I'm also proud to say that today's article is the 200th publication on the blog since the SLP Magazine Blog "rebooted" in January (compared with a total of 13 before the reboot). Fantastic work by all our writers!

Hi, all,

Just to let you know, I'm away from the morning of Wednesday 14th to late on Thursday 29th (family holiday).
@Meadow is taking the helm of the SLP Magazine during my absence, so please ensure all articles are copied to him from today onwards (so he can get visibility and to make sure none slip through the handover gaps).

Incidentally, I'm also proud to say that today's article is the 200th publication on the blog since the SLP Magazine Blog "rebooted" in January (compared with a total of 13 before the reboot). Fantastic work by all our writers!

I hope you thoroughly enjoy your break, Andy, and thank-you sincerely for all the hard work you'veput into this over the year

Back