• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Drake's Drum

The Squadriglia Forze Navali (The Regia Aeronautica’s shipboard arm) appendix is now up at the Drake’s Drum website. There are other appendices also posted there which feature many never were aircraft and more will be uploaded in the next few weeks.

Another new appendix concerns itself with Beardmore and Palmer built warships of the Drake’s Drum timeline. Both these firms went bankrupt in the thirties in our timeline but continue on in Drake’s Drum.

This image is photoshopped

P58C 22.jpg

This aircraft is a speculative design from the world of Drake’s Drum. It is a P58C, a single seat interceptor powered by two Allison V-3420s and a J33 Derwent. In OTL, prototypes of the XP58 were extensively tested but never entered production. In TTL, the need for interceptors to defend the continental United States will be deemed very urgent, propelling the P58 into service. The P58C would dispense with the second crew member and rearward firing armament that was a feature of the OTL design for the extra speed and climb performance offered by a jet engine.

The USAAF Appendix is now up at the Drake’s Drum website along with the Appendix on Japan’s oil supply.

Merry Christmas all!

I was under the impression that there were legal issues with the display of the swastika on a book cover? Or perhaps I misremember why the cover art for Festung Europa was subtly altered?

I was under the impression that there were legal issues with the display of the swastika on a book cover? Or perhaps I misremember why the cover art for Festung Europa was subtly altered?
There aren’t, it turns out. Germany used to have an issue, but no longer. Other of our books now have Swastikas on them.

Yes, we’ve soft launched again, for longer than usual as Amazon are disputing something about Red Fuhrer’s copyright (it’s ridiculous, it comes down to it being online already… on our own forum).
Blimey, don't tell them about LITERALLY EVERY OTHER BOOK WE PUBLISH (nearly)

Back