• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Days of Future Past: Part 4

I hope with the conclusion of this series it might encourage to take a look back at classics of science fiction as a peculiar sort of alternate history, the few works I've cited in these articles are just that - a few. There's literally hundreds out there across all mediums that now blur the line between what was the future and a past that never came to be.

I hope with the conclusion of this series it might encourage to take a look back at classics of science fiction as a peculiar sort of alternate history, the few works I've cited in these articles are just that - a few. There's literally hundreds out there across all mediums that now blur the line between what was the future and a past that never came to be.
Indeed, I think you have been successful in this.

Paleofuture is a great resource for AH because it reveals so much about the assumptions and predictions of past generations, particularly when different conclusions are reached by different writers looking to the future.

Back