• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Contest Sub-forum

I think that is an excellent idea - perhaps the sub-forum for the month could be pinned for that month (or a post linking to it). Would make it easy to archive them as collections then

I agree entirely, and have been anxious of exactly the same issue. Didn't expect this level of turnout in all honesty.

I don't think a subforum for EACH month would be necessary though. A single pinned thread will work for the purposes of archiving/indexing (am planning to do this once month 2 closes).

This could be a good idea. Could we open that forum for other little collab projects/contests?

Yeah I was thinking that too, but thought I'd dip my toe in the waters of opinion to test it out first.

I agree entirely, and have been anxious of entirely the same issue.

I don't think a subforum for EACH month would be necessary though. A single pinned thread will work for the purposes of archiving/indexing (am planning to do this once month 2 closes).

My thoughts exactly. One forum per month would be unweildy.

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you for doing the leg work of moving all the past threads over too. :)

Back