• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Consequences - How Princess Diana's Great-Great-Grandfather Created Grand Theft Auto

I would never have connected Lemmings with the Wombles, but there you are. I do find the indigenous British gaming scene fascinating, like Peter Molyneux getting his foot in the door because someone at Amiga confused his company (Taurus) with another (Torus).

Also, I think Diana is interred at Althorp, rather than interned there. :)

I would never have connected Lemmings with the Wombles, but there you are. I do find the indigenous British gaming scene fascinating, like Peter Molyneux getting his foot in the door because someone at Amiga confused his company (Taurus) with another (Torus).

Also, I think Diana is interred at Althorp, rather than interned there. :)
I didn't realise it myself till Guru Larry pointed it out. I agree about the indigenous British gaming scene being a fascinating topic (much as with @Charles EP M. and British comics) - the surprising part is which people went on to succeed rather than vanishing in the 90s as things grew more internationally homogenous as far as computers and consoles went.

edit: oh, and to please @Lord Roem I put in a reference to how Prince Harry's hair is a Spencer family trait (as he often brings up to shoot down conspiracy theorist idiots who claim he was born out of wedlock).

Back