• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

I feel like someone's probably done this before, but fuck, I haven't seen it

White Heat
1964-1973: Harold Wilson (Labour)
1964 (Majority) def. Sir Alec Douglas-Home (Conservative), Jo Grimond (Liberal)
1966 (Majority) def. Edward Heath (Conservative), Jo Grimond (Liberal)
1970 (Majority) def. Edward Heath (Conservative), Jeremy Thorpe (Liberal)

1973-1987: Anthony Wedgwood-Benn (Labour)
1974 (Majority) def. Sir Keith Joseph (Conservative), Jeremy Thorpe (Liberal)
1978 (Majority) def. William Whitelaw (Conservative), Clement Freud (Liberal)
1982 (Majority) def. Norman Fowler (Conservative), Clement Freud (Liberal)
1986 (Majority) def. Michael Heseltine (Conservative), True Labour (Denis Healey), David Alton (Liberal)

1987-2014: Anthony Wedgwood-Benn (Technology For Britain)
1987 (Majority) def. Norman Fowler (Conservative), True Labour (Denis Healey), David Alton (Liberal)
1991 ELECTION POSTPONED

2014-: "Wedgie"

Last edited:
Untitled Mayoral Leaderlist
2000-2015: Ken Livingstone (Independent)
2000 def. Steven Norris (Conservative), Frank Dobson (Labour), Susan Kramer (Liberal Democrat)
2004 def. Steven Norris (Conservative), Tony Banks (Labour), Simon Hughes (Liberal Democrat)
2008 def. Richard Barnes (Conservative), Oona King (Labour), Lembit Öpik (Liberal Democrat)

2012 def. Andrew Boff (Conservative), Jenny Jones (Green), David Lammy (Labour), Lembit Öpik (Liberal Democrat)
2015-2016: Ken Livingstone (Labour)
2016-: Andrew Boff (Conservative)
2016 def. Ken Livingstone (Labour), Sian Berry (Green), Brian Paddick (Liberal Democrat)

Admittedly not my most creative, especially in a lot of the leader choices, but I just had a sudden idea.

It is extremely difficult to find solid information on the North-Eastern Devolution Referendum of 2004.

The only interesting thing I can find about it is that Dom Cummings toured a giant white elephant around, and that there was some kind of incident involving a man dressed as a rat.

Parliamentary History of Baron Galloway of Rhondda
1983-2015: Labour MP for Rhondda
2015-:
Life Peerage (Labour)

Ministerial History of Baron Galloway of Rhondda
2001-2005: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Office (Labour)
2005-2007: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Foreign Office (Labour)
2007-2012: Minister of State for the Middle East (Labour)

This one was a bit lazy, I just wanted to get some ideas down. I rather enjoy the shitpost of Galloway being Minister of State for the fucking Middle East, but I honestly can’t see any Galloway pulling a Peter Hain and voting for the Iraq War. This is why this probably isn’t going out of this channel, as well as being criminally short.

Parliamentary History of Baron Galloway of Rhondda
1983-2015: Labour MP for Rhondda
2015-:
Life Peerage (Labour)

Ministerial History of Baron Galloway of Rhondda
2001-2005: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Office (Labour)
2005-2007: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Foreign Office (Labour)
2007-2012: Minister of State for the Middle East (Labour)

This one was a bit lazy, I just wanted to get some ideas down. I rather enjoy the shitpost of Galloway being Minister of State for the fucking Middle East, but I honestly can’t see any Galloway pulling a Peter Hain and voting for the Iraq War. This is why this probably isn’t going out of this channel, as well as being criminally short.
Did Brown call a snappy and win it in 2007?

First Ministers of South-West England
2004-2008: Andrew George (Liberal Democrat)
(Coalition with Labour) def: Ann Widdecombe (Conservative), Dawn Primorolo (Labour), Dick Cole (Mebyon Kernow)
2008-2010: Ann Widdecombe (Conservative)
(Coalition with Abolish!) def: Andrew George (Liberal Democrat), Dan Norris (Labour), Trevor Colman (Abolish!), Dick Cole (Mebyon Kernow)
2010-2010: George Eustice (Conservative)
2010-2011: Ann Widdecombe (Abolish!)
(Majority) def: Andrew George (Liberal Democrat), George Eustice (Conservative), Marvin Rees (Labour), Dick Cole (Mebyon Kernow)
2011 Abolition Referendum: 53% Abolish, 47% Retain

proud of this one. was gonna do a write-up, but i'm inconfident in my skills.

If anyone has any problems with it, let me know! I'd love to learn more about the region and the individuals involved.

Edit: Fixed some stuff

Last edited:
Back