• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Changing Member Names?

MAC161

Published by SLP
I'm curious as to whether it's possible to change one's member name on this website. I originally made mine from combined initials and shortened birth year, but having discovered what the latter can be/has been associated with (spec. the Nazi salute), I'd like to know if I can possibly change this.

I'm curious as to whether it's possible to change one's member name on this website. I originally made mine from combined initials and shortened birth year, but having discovered what the latter can be/has been associated with (spec. the Nazi salute), I'd like to know if I can possibly change this.

Usual method is PM a mod.

Mods can do this, failing that definitely Admin.

Before I knew the connotation myself I've used "89" in user names elsewhere for the same DOB reasons. Not exact match but it still always feels a bit too close for comfort, so you have my sympathy, and I'm sure that of @Skinny87.

Basically there's going to be a lot of us in our near-age bracket who've done the same thing for the sake of a unique username. Just if you needed the reassurance that most people here would probably have given you the benefit of the doubt so long as you weren't being otherwise fash.

Back