• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Vladimir Putin (Independent backed by United Russia) 2018-2021
Mikhail Mishustin (Independent
backed by United Russia) 2021-2030[1]

2018 Def. Pavel Grudinin (Communist), Vladimir Zhirinovsky (LDPR)
2021 Def. Maxim Suraykin (Communists of Russia), Nikolay Platoshkin (Communist), Vladimir Zhirinovsky (LDPR)
2027 Def. Maxim Suraykin (Communists of Russia backed by United Opposition)

Suraykin being the United Opposition candidate makes me wonder what the United Opposition actually comprises

Also where the fuck is Bondarenko in this case

2028 Def. Jim Himes/Sharon Belton (Democratic), Anthony Fantano/none (Vermont Progressive)

real shit?

what happens to Nikolai Bondarenko mr. biaggi

oh and Navalny I guess
Crushing rocks with Oyster card
So nauseous can't sleep it off
Backseat of some car
Ziptied up, can't move my arms
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car

Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car
Backseat of some car

Launched off the cliff in the backseat of a self-driving car and food poisoning in London, understood, thank you Mr. Biaggi

I'm very bored and also drunk

The 2019 UK election if all the candidates were babes

View attachment 33241

* "The 2019 UK election if all the candidates were hunks" fourthcoming
It's fun how labour can't take power for an extended period like the tories, not even in the wildest dreams of labour supporters.
Haven't seen a single tl with that theme, not even in the most blairite versions of labour, it's like some kind of natural impossibility.

It's fun how labour can't take power for an extended period like the tories, not even in the wildest dreams of labour supporters.
Haven't seen a single tl with that theme, not even in the most blairite versions of labour, it's like some kind of natural impossibility.
british labour is the only successful/competent center left party in the DCV and pretty much dominates britain

...huh
  • Surprised to see what appears to be a Harry Potter reboot; given Rowling's recent behavior, I assumed that it was fairly unlikely to emerge. What happened?
  • I hope Refraction has actual organic aliens 👀
  • All in all, I'm assuming that Refraction is a darker continuation of the original show? Given the way it ended I assume something like that would be in order.
  • ...did Belden run in 2024?
  • Fantasy High reminds me of all those late 2000s Cartoon Network live-action shows, oddly enough.

All in all, I can say that your graphics are gorgeous and I want to see more of them.

now where's that Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers reboot with blackjack and Fat Cat

...huh
Surprised to see what appears to be a Harry Potter reboot; given Rowling's recent behavior, I assumed that it was fairly unlikely to emerge. What happened?
It's a reboot of the movie series, Rowling only has her name attached to it as 'based on the book series written by' tag in the credits. She's not happy, but the films rights were sold on to a studio keen on not only Black Hermione but British-Indian Harry.
I hope Refraction has actual organic aliens 👀
All in all, I'm assuming that Refraction is a darker continuation of the original show? Given the way it ended I assume something like that would be in order.
Not really, no. It's just a sequel series set when the characters are older.
...did Belden run in 2024?
Yeah, as a bit. He didn't get very far, but the media attention eventually landed him a news satire show.
Fantasy High reminds me of all those late 2000s Cartoon Network live-action shows, oddly enough.
It's actually a very real, very good podcast/web-series.

roughrider.jpg sinister lyrical individual.jpg output.jpg tupac-black-panther-white-sublimation-t-shirt.jpg try this again.png

Discography of Tupac Shakur, 1996-present

1997: Killuminati (The 7 Day Theory)

Following a near-fatal drive-by that almost cost him his left lung, Pac began a long process of painful rehabilitation that sidelined him for most of 1997. If the surgeries and conspiracy theories weren't enough, he was also put through a lengthy legal dispute with Suge Night, as well as the assassination of fellow rapper and close friend Biggie. The album that was pushed out was already pre-recorded in 1996, destined for a release in March, but was pulled for necessary production and overdubs. It quickly sold out across the country when it hit shelves.

1998: I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto
Having just barely survived, Pac was wheelchair-bound and noticeably frail by comparison to his more boisterous past persona. Stuck in his home for many months in-between operations, he recommitted to his books, as well as becoming more active in the political arena, more vocally critical of the Oakland police department than ever, going so far as to have a sit-down meeting with President Bill Clinton on the subject of gang violence and economic relief to African American communities. This collimated in his most conscious and controversial album yet, turning his near-death experience around on his enemies and reaffirming his status as the Face of the West Coast Scene.

2000: s/t
Considered among his most polite fans as his 'pop album', -- the rest use more expletives -- Pac's eponymous album was commercially successful but panned by critics and fans alike. In the time since Heaven Got A Ghetto, Pac had married his girlfriend, Kidada Jones, and fathered a daughter, Afeni. As well as staring as Jedi Councillor Mace Windu in the new Star Wars prequel trilogy, he had shrunk away from the music scene and was more focused on his family, which now included his father in law, Quincy Jones, resulting in an uncharacteristically R&B sound more akin to TLC's Waterfalls than the hardcore rap fans were expecting. Contemporary reviews are far more favourable than those in the new millennium, seeing as how many of the songs explore the dichotomy between his outwardly 'hood' persona and his own learned background, it's still considered a stumbling block by many. You know it's bad when your mom and pop start liking it.

2002: All Power 2 The People
A master class in the comeback album. Produced by Rick Rubin, featuring guest verses by Snoop, OutKast, Zack de la Rocha, Posdnuos, Erykah Badu and Roots Manuva, it was the perfect politically-charged record for a post-9/11 America. Many cuts from the album were played during anti-war protests ad-nauseam, a handful of which Pac himself attended, as well as publicly rejoining the American Communist Party for the first time since his youth. All this rabble-rousing would even earn him multiple hateful rants from Bill O'Riley, as well as an assassination attempt by a mentally unstable Fox News viewer. Unlike the other two attempts on his life, this one ended when Pac bet the man to a pulp. This was the breaking point. He'd had enough.

2013: Okonkwo
Tupac Shakur had been missing for over ten years now. Some thought he'd fled to Cuba for his unofficial retirement. Some thought Suge got to him. Some weirdos even thought he was publishing clues about the 'deep state' on 4chan. In reality, Pac was a happy family man, living comfortably off royalties for album repressing and Star Wars merchandise likenesses. It wasn't exactly a white-picket fence suburbanite dream -- he maintained that option was closed off to him since birth due to the inherent racist conditions of capitalistic society -- but he could finally live peacefully. When he eventually dropped his first album with no fanfare at all, luxuriously produced by Kanye West, critics were taken by surprise, even more so by the announcement that this wasn't really anything more than a passion project the artist had done up in his spare time. Did he have anything left in the tank? Sure. But it was gonna be on his own terms.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete.

Last edited:
holy shit i have no clue which know which one these i want the most

Okonkwo is an amazing album title and a Pac-ZDLR collaboration would be very interesting

Other than Star Wars what is his acting career like here? Gang Related made me a simp for Jim Belushi

Are he and Nas still on good terms? In general what does the East-West split look like?

Back