• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

fun fun fun.jpg

Daniel Johnston's "Fun", released in 1994, was his first major label release under Elektra records. Produced by Gil Norton (the Pixies, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jimmy Eat World, et al.), the LP was a commercial success, flying off shelves while Johnston was housed in a mental institution. Prior to his release, Johnston would begin collaborating with fellow musician and admirer Kurt Cobain, resulting in the monumental 1996 album "These Days Nothing Happens"

Just a suggestion:

When making a wikibox screenshot, you can add the bottom part in it. This can be done by taking a screenshot of the bottom part in addition to the top, and then combining the two screenshots using Paint (on PC) or Preview (on Mac). In my opinion, as the bottom part of the wikibox contains information, it makes the end result look better.

View attachment 34393

Thought exercise on "What if Huey Long survived and won the nomination but subsequently lost?". I wanna run with it but I have little to no energy for a writeup.
Washed-up stubbly Huey Long is a mood, as they say. (I also think that people who are not @Mumby just sort of assume that Huey Long the governor of Louisiana would translate perfectly to Huey Long the President of the United States in a way that I’m not really sure is justified.)

Last edited:
Back