• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabinet of Gar Alperovitz (2001):

Vice President: Scotty Baesler (D-KY)

Secretary of State: John Kerry (D-MA)
Secretary of Treasury: Robert Reich (D-MA)
Secretary of Defense: Pete McCloskey (NU-CA)
Attorney General: Ramsey Clark (D-NY)
Secretary of the Interior: Mike Gravel (NU-AK)
Secretary of Agriculture: Tom Harkin (D-IA)
Secretary of Commerce: Rick Perry (R-TX)
Secretary of Labor: James P. Hoffa (D-IN)
Secretary of Health and Human Services: F. David Matthews (I-AL)
Secretary of Education: Ralph Takno (D-CA)
Secretary of HUD: Ron Dellums (D-CA)
Secretary of Transportation: Joan Horn (D-MO)
Secretary of Energy: Winona LaDuke (D-SD)
Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Ron Kovic (D-CA)

Richard Nixon (Republican) 1961-1965
Richard Nixon (Second National Union) 1965-1969

1960 Def. (Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.) John F. Kennedy (Democratic)
1964 Def. (Hubert Humphrey) James Eastland (States Rights-Southern National Union) Eugene McCarthy (Democratic)
Barry Goldwater (Republican) 1969-1973
Def. (James D. Weaver) William Spong (Democratic) Ross Barnett (States Rights)
Robert B. Duncan (Democratic) 1973-????

Def. (John Connally) Barry Goldwater (Republican)
1975 Mississippi IndyRef*: Yes: 92% No: 7%

*Declared illegal and fraudulent by UN and United States

Donald Trump (Republican) 2017-2025
2016 Def. (with Mike Pence) Hillary Clinton (Democratic)
2020 Def. (with Jim Webb) Bernie Sanders (Democratic) Mike Bloomberg (Independent)
Josh Hawley (Republican) 2025-2029
Def. (with Marco Rubio) Pete Buttigeg (Democratic) Howie Hawkins (United Left) Justin Amash (Libertarian)
Clyde Vanel (Democratic) 2029-2033
Def. (with Joe Schiavoni) Josh Hawley (Republican) Nina Turner (United Left) Laura Ebuke (Libertarian)

“The problem with the Democratic Party in the 2020s was that when Republicans started attacking ‘the elites’ with conspiracy theories, they responded not with change, but by defending those same elites”
-Howie Hawkins, at the 2028 United Left Convention

“With sea levels rising, it is my honor to introduce sea walls to block flooding in states like Texas, Florida, and New York. This multi-billion dollar plan will be assisted by a variety of companies who also want to save our nation”
-President Clyde Vanel, July 23, 2030

“With sea levels rising, it is my honor to introduce sea walls to block flooding in states like Texas, Florida, and New York. This multi-billion dollar plan will be assisted by a variety of companies who also want to save our nation”
-President Clyde Vanel, July 23, 2030

Well shite.

This is a very good take on a very nasty possible future. Vanel is pretty phresh as the Tomorrow Moderate.

i just found a 40yo who endorsed bloomberg so idrk

He's the Chair of the Internet Subcommittee for the NY state assembly, used to work as an IP lawyer, and has a YouTube channel that posts shit like Blockchain Technology Explained Through Game of Thrones.

If you need a technocratic liberal, he's a very nice choice.

Last edited:
He's the Chair of the Internet Subcommittee for the NY state assembly, used to work as an IP lawyer, and has a YouTube channel that posts shit like Blockchain Technology Explained Through Game of Thrones.

If you need a technocratic liberal, he's a very nice choice.
god he’s my favorite dictator now

god he’s my favorite dictator now

I cannot emphasise enough the fact that Blockchain Technology Explained Through Game Of Thrones was not me exaggerating, but an actual video an actual person with actual (albeit minor) power in the US political system made, edited, and uploaded.

The Bloomberg Democrat Level is off the charts here.

HEY LIBERALS IF YOU HATE CAPITALISM SO MUCH WHY DO YOU WANT THE SEA WALLS?!?

Democratic Party: Wow y’all really got fucked up huh. Instead of blaming Bloomberg for splitting the vote in Virginia like a normal person, you blamed the left and banished them out. Sure, the Virginia Democrats were already in a death spiral due to Ralph Northam (who progressives opposed) and Bloomberg broke your weak coalition but maybe you should’ve actually held strong to your principles. Now you’re building sea walls.

Republican: For the party of Reagan you guys turned into a bunch of fucking statists. Tucker Carlson and the ghost of Strasser took your party by the balls, and now you’re trying to get Josh Hawley to come back for a third try. Your party was taken over by people who rant about “elites” despite you defending the elites against Bernie Sanders. Now you have a problem, do you kick the elite-bashers who oppose Israel out, or do you keep winning elections? You’re the Republicans so you’ll take the winning choice.

United Left: The castaways of Bernie’s wrecked campaign came here and built a very legitimate third party. Now states with overwhelming liberal majorities send your people to congress, and all they do is threaten the Democrats to do something. You’ll never win a real election (one senate seat- in Vermont isn’t a win) but you can call 8% of the vote a “moral victory”.

Libertarians: Donald Trump and Josh Hawley did numbers for y’all. Soon a bunch of “moderate Republicans” came over and started giving y’all tons of money. This sounds great until you realize that these people aren’t built for the American Libertarian Party. See, all the people who want to kill the poor but support gay people are Democrats now, so your party is just the old center-right and your crazy members hate that. Have fun arguing about meth legalization in 2032.

I cannot emphasise enough the fact that Blockchain Technology Explained Through Game Of Thrones was not me exaggerating, but an actual video an actual person with actual (albeit minor) power in the US political system made, edited, and uploaded.

The Bloomberg Democrat Level is off the charts here.
don’t worry

ajit pai is his secretary of state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back