• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Attachments are behind the membership wall

Indicus

<insert title here>
Pronouns
he/him
I was checking the site without being logged in, and I noticed that certain pictures were displayed as thumbnails, when those same pictures are not displayed as thumbnails when a user is logged in. Doing some poking around, I found that the pictures displayed as thumbnails were all attachments, and furthermore that pressing on the attachment thumbnails when not logged in brings up a screen asking for a login. It seems attachments (and specifically attachments) are behind the membership wall. This seems rather strange, and I can't really think of a good reason this would be set as such.

Last edited:
This is months old but I fully agree. For personal reasons I will be away from my personal computer and so any computer I will be on will be public, which means I can’t really log in into my account. So whenever I will lurk around here I will see thumbnails instead of the full picture. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? @Meadow

Doesn’t seem to be fixable in the forum settings. FWIW I don’t consider registering for an account - which is free - to be a ‘wall’.

Back