• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Announcement: SLP Front Page

AndyC

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
Dear all,

You might have got out of the habit of checking the SLP front page, with the articles being sparse.
Well, we've taken this on board, and a soft reboot of the front page and "Magazine" section of SLP has taken place.

From now onwards, we are looking at a minimum of three new articles per week, with the intent of ramping up to daily articles on weekdays - in the very near future. Most of these will be in regular series, each updated fortnightly (so two weeks after article one in a series, you'll see article two, and so on)

This reboot has already happened. The first in a new series by David Flin (the Myth-conceptions series) was posted on Monday. The first in a new series from RyanF (Days of Future Past) is up today. The first in a new series by Uhura's Mazda (Other Ideologies) will be up on Friday.
On Monday next week, a Miscellaneous series begins, with David Flin's The Evolution of the Alien Space Bat. One Wednesday next week, Alex Richards continues his Making a Map series. On Friday, we have Skinny's Reviews.

Then, as described above, the fortnightly next instalments come along, with David Flin's Myth-ter Bond, and so on.

But that's not all!

We have Mumby's Over-analysis of Wolfenstein Sauerkraut Burger coming along. Thande's upcoming series on Consequences. Coiler on The Promise and Peril of the TL, with a series on WWIII coming up after it. The Red with a series on Five Barbarossa What Ifs. Even I'm getting in on the action, with a Punk (Cyber-, Steam-, Diesel- etc) series. Or maybe one on Accidents that Never Happened; it depends which series comes easiest for me...

So, from next week, we'll see these series slotting in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and with any luck, we'll be up to daily publications on the front page, the Magazine fully under way.

So - please read, enjoy, and comment on these articles. And if you're tempted to write articles yourself - you know where I am.

Back