• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

An Introduction to the Lectern series

Excellent article, Andy. Always nice to see some behind the scenes stuff and it had me going to reread the lectern series and reminded me how much I enjoyed it.

Who was going to be the Sixth Lectern? the BNP? A regionalist alliance?
You know, I can’t remember.
I think someone was going to take advantage of the new electoral system to set up a new party (there was a YouGov analysis showing a socially conservative economically left wing gap in the political “market”), but it was a bit of a stretch and the new electoral system was a swine to model.

You know, I can’t remember.
I think someone was going to take advantage of the new electoral system to set up a new party (there was a YouGov analysis showing a socially conservative economically left wing gap in the political “market”), but it was a bit of a stretch and the new electoral system was a swine to model.

So some sort of Redkip style party? I can imagine that the new system would have added exponentially to the spreadsheets.

"Surely there must be a better way to nationalise steel production", though Secretary of State for Leaving the EU Paul Nuttall, walking past the Ministry of Banning Halal on his way to speak with Prime Minister Literally Just Kilroy-Silk.

Back