• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Bringing back Tom Baker to be the Doctor a second time is the most Galaxy Brained casting idea I've ever seen. Terrific job.
I was looking up the history of New Who a long while ago, and I remember reading that apparently in the early beginnings of RTD's ideas for casting the Doctor, he considered bringing Baker for I think the first season only. Evidently it didn't go very far but I loved the idea of him coming back in his 70s so I did something with it

The 2012 United States presidential election in Maryland took place on November 6, 2012, as part of the 2012 general election in which all 50 states plus the District of Columbia participated. Maryland voters chose 10 electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote pitting Former Virginia Congressman Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party against Former Mayor of Salt Lake City Rocky Anderson and Actress Roseanne Barr of the Peace and Freedom Party. Incumbent President Chuck Baldwin, who did not run for re-election was a write-in candidate nominated by independent Reform parties.

This election is notable for being the first time in United States history in which a fictional character won in any state during a Presidential election, with a write-in vote of over one million for Santa Claus prevailing over Goode, Anderson, and Barr by a 13 point margin. This has been contributed to a growing distaste for Constitution Party rule over Baldwin's term, allegations over Baldwin's forced retirement, and the lack of a strong opposition party.

Maryland_2012.png

Some Holiday content on this fine Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas er'budy.

xoNq03Z.png

Back