• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alex's Comissions and Maps Thread

Nice. Actually, you hunting down parish boundary changes could help me a lot, as I wanted to do Doncaster post-1973 for a project, but got stymied by mention of parish changes (which I think translated to ward boundary changes) at the start of the 1990s.

Have you got Paint.NET to be able to open the version with all the layers, or would it be better to send them to you separately?

@iainbhx - you don't need Pfalz-Neuburg on here do you?

1548611000371.png
index.php

Thought so. Just Kurpfalz then?

I mean most of the Ecclesiastical stuff round there just ends up defined by dint of the neighbours.

Kurpfalz is important. The only really important ecclesiastical stuff is Bamberg, Würzburg and Salzburg. Although if you can mark out Passau, Regensburg and and the Fürstpropstei Berchtesgaden it might be helpful.

Kurpfalz is important. The only really important ecclesiastical stuff is Bamberg, Würzburg and Salzburg. Although if you can mark out Passau, Regensburg and and the Fürstpropstei Berchtesgaden it might be helpful.

Passau and Berchtesgarden get marked out just by dint of the neighbours. Regensburg'll need a small border addition but that's easy enough.

I must admit doing this has given me a much greater appreciation for the threat which the union of Lorraine with the Austrian Habsburgs appeared to be to France- I mean I knew that Lorraine was sort of there but at least in terms of appearance it ends up creating the impression of a Habsburg wall just waiting to close over Alsace.

Back