• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

OwenM

Your guess is as good as mine.
I was actually discussing polygamous marriages with @Redolegna the other week in Paris. I think that it will eventually be legalized, but I strongly doubt it will ever achieve the kind of civil rights status that same-sex marriage had. What I basically expect will happen is that it will start in the United States, where they still have quite a number of polygamists in the Mormon corridor. There hasn't generally been a crackdown on polygamy as such since the fifties. Don't get me wrong, there have decidedly been crackdowns on the kind of child sex-trafficking that has been occurring in polygamous communities, but on the topic of polygamy for its own sake, even though it still remains illegal due to anti-Mormon laws passed in the late 19th century, the state has generally adopted an unofficial, unspoken Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy.

A problem with polygamous communities is that since the marriages are not recognized by law, second, third, and further wives generally have no protection by law, and quite understandably, this hurts the women in the communities. Those who have lived and worked with polygamists generally come away from it feeling that on that front, something ought to be done.

I would anticipate that it will all start with a kind of recognition of "common law polygamous marriages" and kind of slowly evolve from there.
I have a vague recollection that that's happened in (some of?) Canada already.

I have a vague recollection that that's happened in (some of?) Canada already.
It wouldn't surprise me. The Mormon corridor always reached from Alberta in the north to Chihuahua in the south, and when the federal authorities in the US started to crack down on polygamy, many polygamists went to the Mormon colonies in Canada and Mexico. The first federal leader of the Social Credit Party, John Horne Blackmore, was actually a proponent of polygamy and sought to have polygamy legalized in Canada in the 40s.

He was about as successful on that front as he was on trying to pressure William Lyon Mackenzie King to adopt social credit theories of monetary reform for the wartime Canadian economy. Turns out that when you go to the Prime Minister of Canada and give them the ultimatum that you will only serve in their government if they adopt your quacky economic ideas, they have this weird tendency to give replies along the lines of "But I never offered you a seat in my government...?"

Sideways

Avenge Magnus Hirschfeld!
Published by SLP
Government Parties (348)
One Nation Conservative: 168 (+70)
National: 48 (+48)
Liberal Democrat: 33 (+17)
SNP: 32

Labour Future: 26 (-128*)
Blue Labour: 5 (-149*)
Change UK: 4 (-1)
Plaid Cymru: 4 (-)
Alliance: 2 (+2)

*Based on claim to be the legitimate heir to the Labour Party

Opposition (311)
Labour: 201 (+47)
Conservative: 86 (-148)
Sinn Fein: 9 (+2)
UUP: 5 (+5)

The 2nd National Cabinet
Prime Minister: Yvette Cooper (2019-2026)
Chancellor: Justine Greening
Home Secretary: Amber Rudd
Foreign Secretary: Jo Swinson
Devolved Affairs: Nicola Sturgeon (2022-2024)
Industry, Trade, and International Development: Liz Truss (2022-2024)
The Constitutional Convention: Annabel Mullin
Infrastructure: Nick Boles (2022-2023)
Defence: Penny Mordaunt
Education: Caroline Nokes
Justice: Sylvia Hermon
Health: Sarah Wollaston
Equality and Social Welfare: Sophie Walker (2022-2025)
Environment and Climate Change: Wera Hobhouse (2022-2025)

2023 Reshuffle
Infrastructure: Cherie Blair (2023-2027)

2024 Reshuffle
Chancellor: Liz Truss (2024-2026)
Devolved Affairs: Siobhan Benita (2024-2026)
Industry, Trade and International Development: Ed Vaizey (2024-2027)

2025 Reshuffle
Environment and Climate Change: Antoinette Sandbach (2025-2027)
Equality and Climate Change: Sarah Champion (2025-2027)

The Shadow Cabinet (2022)
Prime Minister: Diane Abbot
Chancellor: Chi Onwurah
Home Secretary: Dawn Butler
Foreign Secretary: Kate Osamor
Devolved Affairs: Katy Clark
Industry, Trade, and International Development: Kier Starmer
The Constitutional Convention: Rupa Huq
Infrastructure: John McDonnell
Defence: Nia Griffith
Education: Angela Rayner
Justice: Shami Chakrabati
Health: Anna McMorrin
Equality and Social Welfare: Ash Sarkar
Environment and Climate Change: Anna McMorrin

Conservative Cabinet (2022)
Prime Minister: Priti Patel
Chancellor: Sajid Javid
Home Secretary: Thersa Villier
Foreign Secretary: Suella Braverman
Devolved Affairs: Philip Davies
Industry, Trade, and International Development: Jacob Rees-Mogg
The Constitutional Convention: David Davies
Infrastructure: Nick Boles
Defence: Penny Mordaunt
Education: Caroline Nokes
Justice: John Hayes
Health: Ed Vaizey
Equality and Social Welfare: Esther McVey
Environment and Climate Change: Shailesh Vara

August 2026 - The Hundred and Seventy-Eighth PMQs and British Politics Thread

The Prime Ministerial Race (Last NationalHub Poll of Polls)
Liz Truss (15.2%):
The election is mostly pretty interesting but the two candidates doing best are committed to running dull campaigns about tax and welfare that ignore black lives matter, spycops, and self-ID. That might be why they're doing so well I guess.
Amber Rudd (15.1%): It's pretty hard to think of anything to say about Amber Rudd, she's been on TV every day and the media attention is super focused on her but... eh?
Jess Phillips (14.5%): Red Jess making the election about tax, studiously avoiding gender self-ID but throwing herself into black lives matter. It makes me feel a lot of different conflicting things when she's doing okay in the polls.
Anna Soubry (13.4%): As far as I can see her campaign is mostly based on the fact that she's the angry one who dislikes the Nationals, which really captures the mood of the nation right now.
Layla Moran (13.2%): Pushing for gender self-ID, non-binary rights and banning armed police from stop and search. All of which is super popular with the kind of people who aren't in the National's selectorate.
Chuka Umunna (9.3%): Has declared that he wants to make the National Citizenship Service mandatory which means another month of discourse from people who don't know the difference between the charity summer camp project and literally the army.
Sarah Champion (9.1%): Trying to be the soft left option, which means keeping tax levels the same and ignoring the social issues and persuading people not to waste their vote on Moran or Phillips.
Sophie Walker (4.7%): The Equalities Minister who argued that things like trans rights and black lives matter divide women and we need to focus on the issues that matter to all women. In an attempt to win over the filthy degenerates she's now saying it's time for a fourth consultation on GRA reform. I'm sure trans people will love her now because we all really get off on how every time they do this hate crime against us doubles.
Jo Swinson (4.5%): Can't seem to catch a break in the debates. "Grown up politics" must have seemed like a clever slogan before her opponants started asking her what she thought they were doing.

Government Parties
One Nation Conservative:
The thing about how "The leader of One Nation should also by the leader of The Nationals" says a lot about how the party sees itself.
National: With Wollaston as chair it's now coming to be pretty clear that the leadership of the Nationals wants to be a faction within the Nationals in it's own right. So... are we going to need another overarching bodies to represent all the parties in the Nationals plus the Nationals?
Liberal Democrat: The party's internal democratic structures now support kink education in schools but... wow, there's a long way to go before that'll be relevant.
SNP: 55% voted in favour of remaining in the Nationals - the number feels significant for some reason. I wonder why.
Labour Future: Tom Watson is (still) leader of the fake Labour Party. Somehow
Blue Labour: Literally founded to argue for a return to Section 28 which is probably why they're angry at the PPC primaries candidate who actually said it
Change UK: With PPC primaries going on we're seeing a bit of a CHUK surge. They have candidates in over 350 seats. Their strategy of being a clearing house for Nationals who can't advance their ambitions in any other party is working, surprisingly.
Plaid Cymru:
Adam Price says he wants at least 30 candidates across Wales. I'm not sure standing in three quarters of all seats was the grand ambition he had when he started.
Alliance:
It looks likely that they'll have a clear run in Northern Ireland, if anything they're trying to find One Nationers to stand to give the selectorate some choice in the Primaries.
Green Party England and Wales: I know it doesn't technically make sense but I'm calling them GSPEW now
Caroline Lucas: The latest PPC primaries poll in Brighton put her behind the Lib Dems and the Conservatives oh dear Ms Lucas.​
Jenny Jones: The Baroness continues to be the only actual representative of the party in parliament and it's probably not surprising that she's pushing for House of Lords reform that would let her still use the bars and library and meeting rooms there without getting elected.​
Tim Young: Has backed Liz Truss in the real leadership election that's going on.​
Shahrar Ali: Is still in the party somehow, but claims to have "been on a journey" on Jews. He's also been on a journey about trans rights but in the other direction.​
Jon Bartley: Nations rise, nations fall, the ice caps melt, the pyramids are washed away by sand, the sun itself grows old and dies, and through it all, Jon Bartley is one of the two Green Party leaders. It's inevitable. Why fight it?​

Opposition Parties
Labour: Are suggesting a "watermelon new deal" to replace the Green New Deal because this is just how people talk now.
Conservative: Philip Davies is apparently more dangerous than ever now he's a backbencher again, so I guess it's... good... that he's likely to win the leadership election next time one comes up. He's basically leader of the MRA faction in the party anyway.
Sinn Fein: This weird rumour has been going round that if the One Nationers consolidate power too much Labour Future, the SGP, the UUP and Sinn Fein might team up to form GNU2 - I mean, it won't happen. But then none of the last 11 years was going to happen.
UUP: Not readily apparent why they're not in the Nationals given that they march lockstep behind them on most things. I mean I guess they're slightly more liberal on LGBT rights, but that's just a general Northern Ireland thing. Mostly they just like getting the anti-National votes.
Scottish Green Party: The weirdness with the Scottish Greens is they founded the English Greens to go back to what being a Green was meant to be about, but by now they've taken in so many SNP defectors that their own ecologist members are defecting to GPEW

Minor Parties (Devolved government representation only)

DUP: Negotiations are apparently on with the Tories again to form a unified party but Emma Little Pengelly is worried that the Conservative Party might be way too socially conservative for them after the Tories have been making noise about wanting to cancel gay marriage.
English Green Party: Magid Magid is taking another cop to court and he's basically not willing to let things go. Jesus, some people are so sensitive about police shootings
SDLP: Who cares. I mean, really, who honestly cares?
Green Party Northern Ireland: Ellen Murray is now officially the first leader of a major political party in the UK to self-identify as the mother of a celebrity cat.
UKIP: The id of the Tory Party has a seat in the Welsh Assembly again due to the usual schenanigans - some MRA in the Tories defecting after flying too close to the misogynistic sun. He's already prepping for the annual unscheduled leadership election when either the egos in the NEC get out of control or the current leader is forced to resign.
For Britain: People are still getting shocked that Morrissey is racist despite him leading an explicitly racist political party for two years. It's wild.
Libertarian: Suggesting a separate flat tax for London which is... I mean they only have one AM, how do they think... I mean... okay, I don't know where to start here.

Micro Parties
Yorkshire Party:
Really gearing up for the Inevitable Rotherham By-election, Gareth Arnold has practically been living in the constituency, which is good because he moved there last week and has been claiming to be a local. So... work to be done!
Animal Welfare Party: Pushing for veganism to be mentioned explicitly in the next Equality Act. Please, no, pleeease lets not have a consultation on vegan rights too I'll die.
Biology Party: Continuing to destructively eat themselves for our amusement!
Julie Bindel: Represents the left of the party and is mostly calling to abolish trans rights utterly and prosecute the former Mermaids trustees and Helen Webberley, who she seems to think fled the country. Curiously silent on gay marriage because she wrote like a thousand articles on how it's a bad thing back in the day.​
Justine Roberts: The liberal wing of the party who mostly wants to ask to affiliate with the nationals so that her complaints about how the nationals refuse to let Biology affiliate with them will actually be passingly meaningful.​
Caroline Farrow: The big driving force behind the ban gay marriage reinstitute section 28 and ban all Pride marches section in the party.​
Debbie Hayton: Spends her time variously standing on stage talking to Caroline Farrow, deleting threats from her twitter inbox, dealing with periodic attempts to get her kicked out of the party and explaining to all the ignorant unwashed idiots out there how much smarter she is than us.​
Equality Party: We were always going to get a party set up specifically to challenge Biology. But why did it have to be this party? They've got another breadtube washout on side, so, yay?

Charles EP M.

Published by SLP
Very, very idle thought but:

The Confederacy wins the US Civil War. Into the modern era, it is still a nation of slavery and inhumanity.

And this year it's hosting the Olympics, the World Cup, and WWE Dixie Demolition!

Look, sports isn't political and Richmond promises not to do anything to the visiting athletes, honest.

Cevolian

February 2020 Labour Leadership Rundown Special

Emily Thornberry Just about leading according to the few (totally untrustworthy) polls available, and she technically scored the most nominations. But seriously... no one seems excited for Thornberry, and she's having some serious issues thanks to Rayner siphoning off the Corbynite vote.

Angela Rayner Very nakedly the Continuity Corbyn candidate, but like Thornberry she's underperforming because Corbyn and Johnny Mac are keeping shtum about who they're backing. She's also suffering the same problem as Thornberry that a (very small) number of Core Group Plus are supporting the Shadow Foreign Sec for... reasons.

Keir Starmer Making himself out to be the Soft Left candidate I guess? Starmer's total flop is the biggest disappointment of a deeply disappointing race to be honest, and his fumbling around endorsing UBI has only further convinced me he doesn't really "get" Corbynism.

Andrew Adonis Has promised to, idk, fuck a train tunnel until it gets pregnant with HS2 or something. If you think I'm keeping up with Adonis' leadership campaign then I've got a high-speed rail bridge to sell you. Ok I have been keeping up, he's just the candidate flat out Revoke now. Guessing when he loses he'll fuck off to the Lib Dems.

Jess Phillips Theoretically has some good ideas and is maybe more soundly feminist in her promises (in that she's really gone all out on being "the feminist candidate") but she's been running a really nasty campaign too. Basically the only thing better than seeing Jess fail is...

Stephen Kinnock running the worst leadership campaign of my lifetime. The "say yes to everything Boris wants" candidate the Labour Party didn't know it could even have to be in a position to not want!

Last edited:
Dicking around with world building. Feedback and questions gratefully received.

WorldNet: Group.Pol.RGB
by user: George_Lloyd
Party Rundown: 11th July 1997

Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:

Government Parties "Progressive Alliance"
Cooperative: President Steel really is banking his legacy on these peace talks with the South, as is the Prime Minister. Shame they're sending *Checks notes* Kirsty Reid, whose motto is, to paraphrase the "Fighin' Jack Walker" books "I'll be your foreign Secretary until something better comes along". The Coops seem to be entirely held together by Abiyola Taylor, the PM's comms director. At least she doesn't have to worry about...
New Liberal: Busy preparing a vote of no confidence in their leader but not the Alliance with the Coops with all 3 candidates saying they'll negotiate a better deal with the Coops and the Rads
Radicals: Grant Morrison was in the same Room as Jack Kennedy! I wish I'd taped the news footage! I thought he was going to bottle the POTUS using only his mind! I think he was blinking "DOWN WITH FASLANE" in Morse code.
Northern Irish Cooperative: I mean, they have 1 seat and they take the CPRGB Whip!
Supply and Confidence Parties
Scottish Party: Been sensible enough not to panic about talk of renufication and Scotland "becoming an English Vassal" and all that
English Issues Party: Already calling for reunification talks. Steady on lads. Lets remove the guns along the Mersey first!

The Republic's Most Loyal Opposition
Centre Party: Thompson trying to invoke the spirit of 1944. Claiming talks with the WRB are a betrayal of all those who fought and died in the Atlantic War. A reminder. A) His own party fought on the same side as the Pollit government in the AW and B) Alan Thompson's dad fought for the Emergency Government against both the RGB and WRB. Awkward

Ulster Unionist Party: quietly positive about the trade talks with constant reminders
Irish National: LESS SOUTH HUMBER QUESTION MORE BELFAST QUESTION

Indepdendent Radical: Actually laying into Morrison more than the PM, the Centre OR the President! nice one folks

I've got something to say about the South too but that's to follow.

Last edited:

Sideways

Avenge Magnus Hirschfeld!
Published by SLP
Dicking around with world building. Feedback and questions gratefully received.

WorldNet: Group.Pol.RGB
by user: George_Lloyd
Party Rundown: 11th July 1995

Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:

Government Parties "Progressive Alliance"
Cooperative: President Steel really is banking his legacy on these peace talks with the South, as is the Prime Minister. Shame they're sending *Checks notes* Kirsty Reid, whose motto is, to paraphrase the "Fighin' Jack Walker" books "I'll be your foreign Secretary until something better comes along". The Coops seem to be entirely held together by Abiyola Taylor, the PM's comms director. At least she doesn't have to worry about...
New Liberal: Busy preparing a vote of no confidence in their leader but not the Alliance with the Coops with all 3 candidates saying they'll negotiate a better deal with the Coops and the Rads
Radicals: Grant Morrison was in the same Room as Jack Kennedy! I wish I'd taped the news footage! I thought he was going to bottle the POTUS using only his mind! I think he was blinking "DOWN WITH FASLANE" in Morse code.
Northern Irish Cooperative: I mean, they have 1 seat and they take the CPRGB Whip!
Supply and Confidence Parties
Scottish Party: Been sensible enough not to panic about talk of renufication and Scotland "becoming an English Vassal" and all that
English Issues Party: Already calling for reunification talks. Steady on lads. Lets remove the guns along the Mersey first!

The Republic's Most Loyal Opposition
Centre Party: Thompson trying to invoke the spirit of 1944. Claiming talks with the WRB are a betrayal of all those who fought and died in the Atlantic War. A reminder. A) His own party fought on the same side as the Pollit government in the AW and B) Alan Thompson's dad fought for the Emergency Government against both the RGB and WRB. Awkward

Ulster Unionist Party: quietly positive about the trade talks with constant reminders
Irish National: LESS SOUTH HUMBER QUESTION MORE BELFAST QUESTION

Indepdendent Radical: Actually laying into Morrison more than the PM, the Centre OR the President! nice one folks

I've got something to say about the South too but that's to follow.
Morrison? That's a heck pof a thing. Also, I like how Scotland is less bothered about indy now they're the dominant country in the Union just about

Morrison? That's a heck pof a thing. Also, I like how Scotland is less bothered about indy now they're the dominant country in the Union just about
He comes from a working class, politically minded family (his dad was heavily involved in pacifism and CND throughout the Cold War). TBH with a PoD around WWII I could see him ending up in politics via activism. With the PoD of TTL he probably wouldn't exist but I couldn't resist throwing in a couple of people from OTL.

I like the idea of him ending up in politics rather than activism and being fucking miserable about compromising. Was tempted to have him be the non-govt independent Radical.

Time Enough

Nye Bevan's Private Doctor
Also Scotland is probably the source of most voices against talks with the south (once talks were even possible)

Currently working out the government of the Worker's Republic of Britain
This is all cool stuff, the mention of the WRB being south of the Humber means it's starts at the East Midlands which is interesting because the East Midlands has a long and odd history with Labour Movements, Unions and Socialism (for example Nottinghamshire had some of the first Lib-Lab MPs during the late 1800s).

This is all cool stuff, the mention of the WRB being south of the Humber means it's starts at the East Midlands which is interesting because the East Midlands has a long and odd history with Labour Movements, Unions and Socialism (for example Nottinghamshire had some of the first Lib-Lab MPs during the late 1800s).
I wish the south's communism was that home grown :p

In prev drafts I actually had Clydeside be a focus for British socialism. Starting from the strikes of 1919

Time Enough

Nye Bevan's Private Doctor
I wish the south's communism was that home grown :p

In prev drafts I actually had Clydeside be a focus for British socialism. Starting from the strikes of 1919
Well there was also the Luton Peace Day Riots of 1919 which was a disturbance inspired by unemployment after the War. But I'm guessing some Communist influence in the South lead to things spiralling out of control.

Also Nottinghamshire had a Labour MP called Seymour Cocks, so there's that too.

Mumby

'I love the pun he will go far'
Published by SLP
something to go with the cottingley lists ive put in the presidents and pms thread

Status of the Political Parties on the eve of the Protectorate Election, 1957

United Reform - You know they'd love to nominate a Neo-Yorkist, but Liz has refused to submit her name after her narrow rejection in '52. So they've swung behind Glorian, which has only confirmed to the Covenant that the Tories are in the pocket of Big Faerie. Which, uhh, well done guys the Tory PM for the past two years is literally a fucking wizard.

Labour - Pretty nasty split at conference this year, with a fairly even divide between those who want to back Glorian's candidacy again, and those who'd like to see someone from the British working class occupy Admiralty Arch. Jennie Lee is standing as an Independent, which has been permitted by the NEC given the circumstances and the desire not to see a party split.

Communist - I would say that Rajani Palme Dutt running for Lord Protector is interesting as it would mean we would have our first non-white head of state, but our head of state is literally not human, so uh.

Patriotic Covenant - Just as the Tories really want to nominate Liz, so the Covenant really want to nominate George (former Duke of) Gloucester. But he's buggered off to Australia now, so they've had to scrape the barrel and turned up... Bernard Montgomery. Oh. OH. OH NO.

Democratic Action - There was actually a moment there where they nearly nominated Megan Lloyd George. Yeah, I know, she's got nothing to do with her dad, but really? Anyway, they decided to back Glorian, after all of that.

Fellowship - Hey remember the 1920s, when there was a party that was just all about magic and fairie and shit? And how it turned out that really wasn't quite enough to break through outside some rather niche circles in electoral politics. Yeah well, times change, a fae princess is Lord Protector, and would it surprise you to learn that these guys are basically marketing themselves as The Glorian Party, despite the fact that she's still an Independent and has been nominated by two and a half major parties already.

Last edited:

Uhura's Mazda

lying on his back, urinating over his own belly
Published by SLP
Member Parties of the Social Credit International Secretariat

Ralliement Creditiste: Still smarting from the loss of defector Maxime Bernier in Beauce, the Francophone delegation is chastened and divided between pro-Bernier 'supply management' populists and the old school separationists. For the first time in a few years, the Quebeckers will struggle to bind the SCIS to its will.
Social Credit Party of Canada: Van Der Zalm has another motion on the order paper about chemtrails.
Canadian Action Party: Hellyer has another motion on the order paper about UFOs.
Katter's Social Credit Party: Since the last Plenary of the Secretariat, the Katterites have gone from sweeping Northern Queensland in the state election to declining to nothingness in every federal seat bar Kennedy. Even worse, the majority of delegates elected by their conference are part of the Electoral Campaign wing, which is deadly opposed to campaigning in elections and may carry their constitutional remit to take the "endeavour to elect good non-usurers" clause out of the rulebook. Most of the other delegations, of course, find that clause difficult to implement.
Social Credit Political League: Chris Leitch has good news to report, with Social Crediters elected to Councils across the country and using their balance-of-responsibility position in the House of Representatives to get their longed-for referendum on STV. The SCP is one of the most moderate parties in the Secretariat and may withdraw again if the Electoral Campaign or the crazies prevail on the floor.
New Democratic Party: The crazies referred to above.
Country Party: Like Canada, NZ now has three member parties on the Secretariat, which is beginning to cause friction in both countries as regards electoral competition. This is especially true as the latest polls have the Country Party replacing Social Credit as the principal third party in the country, putting all three Socred seats at risk, as well as putting the fear of God into the pro-choice and anti-gun segments of Kiwi society. Expect the Country Party to unite with Leitch against the Electoral Campaign, though.
Social Credit Party of the Solomon Islands: Sogavare is the only Socred head of government represented at the Secretariat, but has hitherto been a bit player. This will all change at this meeting, though, as his delegation will fight the corner of the Chinese Belt and Road programme of aid and investment. They switched allegiance from the Taiwanese last month. With the Katterites and the Country Party overwhelmingly opposed to foreign investment, and the SCPL opposed to the Chinese connection in particular, it is likely that Sogavare will be isolated in the region and may withdraw from the Secretariat or start a new party for his supporters. It will be up to the Ralliement Creditiste, whose provincial government depends on Chinese investment, to strike a compromise here.
Scottish National Party: Fergus Ewing was re-elected for Highlands and Islands at the Euros, thus maintaining the SNP's relevance at the European table, at least. His paper on the New Crofting Economy will, however, be contentious at the Secretariat, as it introduces several heretical ideas about monetary seignorage in a proposed clan-based society.
British Creditist Rally: Griffin can be relied upon to lead the charge against the Ewing Paper, but he is long past his best and there are rumours of him being kicked upstairs to Chair the Secretariat to make room for fresh blood in the party leadership. This is, of course, a result of Farage taking over the Eurosceptic vote that served the BCR so well ever since the big marches of the 1970s.
Monetary Reform Party: Healy-Rae has another motion on the order paper about rhododendrons.

Observer Parties of the Social Credit International Secretariat

Frei-Soziale Union: If things go according to tradition, they will remain completely befuddled by the complex goings-on of the Douglasites.