• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

A dark theme is now available

@Meadow I have just noticed that (at least on the desktop under Chrome), that when using the top menus (forums, What's new, Members), the "selection" under the mouse goes completely black (so I cant actually read which option I am trying to select). Is this intended?
Nah, I'll see what I can do abotu that.

I definitely do prefer this theme, though maybe that’s because I code a lot with dark themes. Thank you for this.

I like dark. Easier on the eyes at night and you can distinguish white images from the background.

P.S. If you go on your profile page, the buttons for "Latest activity", "Postings", and "About" have the text the same color as the background, making it hard to see. This happens on both style themes.

Buttons, headers, and boxes to write in are still blue in regular dark mode though.

Also some of the backgrounds, like the background in link summary boxes, and the big box people's username sits in.

MeadowProfile.png

I was wrong earlier btw, the text boxes were grey beforehand, not black. It's on me that you can't see what's being highlighted now. Everything else was black though, pretty sure.

Now that the boxes are pitch black instead of dark grey it's impossible to see what you've selected when you select text in one because the selection box is also black.
Okay, since I was told to make it black that’s what I did. I’ll try dark grey again.

Back