• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. G

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Ah, ol' Wilson "Let's drop a bomb on a residential neighborhood, what could possibly go wrong?" Goode
  2. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

See also: Trotskyist Denmark
  3. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Now there's a real go-getter
  4. G

Stuyvesant's Thread

Nothing much to say except I really like the party colors you chose!
  5. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Nope, neither of us go there. I meant Olympian in the ancient Greek sense. Biaggi to my knowledge is still in high school and I go to Temple University.
  6. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Oh man, what caused this pile-up and how does G. Gordon Liddy run for a third term? Also I'm guessing the Free American Republic has a parliamentary system? Great work as always.
  7. G

Callan's Graphics and Things

Thanks. Very well-written scenario. Pierre Trudeau is probably one of the best-known Canadian politicians in America (at least among my parent's generation) so it's interesting to see a world where he never enters politics and the numerous butterflies this causes vis a vis Quebec separatism and...
  8. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

The Robert McNamara of the Elizabeth Dole years
  9. G

Callan's Graphics and Things

Great map and Wikibox. When does Quebec become independent ITTL?
  10. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Very nice. I love the conceit of telling the story of this alternate post-Cold War world through Time magazine Person of the Year selections, especially your inclusion of "The American Soldier" and "The Student"; Time still does gimmicky Person of the Year selections ITTL as well I see. Also...
  11. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Greetings fellow Olympian
  12. G

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Hi Biaggi, these are all great
Back