• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. N

Kindle rankings

Drakes Drum is holding the fort for us! Whatever you are doing - its working!!
  2. N

The Boy in the Storm

Hi Viking! I'm really glad that you've posted your comments. Yours is the most detailed appraisal I have received so far, and I see you have delved a lot into the substance of the plot and the characters. This is what interests me most rather than the structure. To be honest, the structure...
  3. N

The Boy in the Storm

5 reviews so far on Amazon UK, and 1 on Amazon Aus! Plus 1 review on Goodreads. 7 sets of 5 stars with some really inspiring and uplifting comments left! People seem to be enjoying it a lot! If any forum member has yet read it and wants any dialogue with me about it, please feel free to...
  4. N

Kindle rankings

He's obviously doing something great! We need to bottle it! Boy in the Storm - over a 24 hour period - went from 600 to 105 to 66 and now to 182. Some strange spikes and jumping around there!
  5. N

Kindle rankings

and then 4 hours later its at 90. Bizarre jumping about :)
  6. N

Kindle rankings

wow! its at 66 at 16.00 hrs today!
  7. N

Kindle rankings

Boy in the Storm jumped from 600 and something to 105 this morning! I have no idea how that happened!
  8. N

The Boy in the Storm

Excerpt: "[he] helped me a out with a lot the background on what had occurred over those fateful days in Lancashire. He understood, well enough, that the publication of this book would be dynamite, but he felt, as I do, that the truth needs to be known; people need to know what this ordinary boy...
  9. N

Kindle rankings

Just caught up on this very helpful discussion. Big thanks to those guys who were posting the positions! Many thanks to Omund the Wooden leg. I really appreciate your interest and encouragement.
Back