• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. S

Public Enemy, a comedy(!) set shortly after the Catalan Referendum of 2017

On 1st October 2017 the Catalans went to the poles to vote on independence from Spain. The Spanish government didn’t like that very much and tried everything they could to stop it. Among other things, they sent thousands of police officers who attacked voters and broke down doors in an attempt...
  2. S

"The Black Book" by Simon Brading, out now.

Hello all! I have a new book out now, "The Black Book", the first in a new series set in a post-apocalyptic Japan. Kayo Watanabe is a champion gymnast and the daughter of the next prime minister of Japan, but that won’t help her survive in the violence and lawlessness of the Black Book. There...
  3. S

Misfit Squadron Q & A

If anyone has a question about the Misfit Squadron series then please post here. It doesn't matter whether it's related to the story, technology, characters or the world itself, I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity. As long as it doesn't spoil anything from existing or future books!
  4. S

Free Books

"Battle Over Britain", the first book in the "Misfit Squadron" series and "The Pirate's Heir", the first book in the "Displacers" time travel series are free NOW. It's only for this week, though, so hurry and get your copy! (And after you've read them, perhaps you could leave a review on Amazon...
Back